Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Needs Your Advice - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Needs Your Advice (741 Views)

A Sister Needs Your Assistance / Your Advice: Lecturing Or Banking Job. / Nigerian Graduates In The Uk:pls,i Need Your Advice -should I Go Back To The Uk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Needs Your Advice by hezzo: 6:04pm On Apr 28, 2007
Hi Guys,
I want to use this medium to seek for your advice and assistant base on the oil and gas bussiness i want to venture into,with a closed friend of mine.
First, i need more information on how to draft a comprehensive propasal,seeking for any bank loan in other to raise capital by using my friend farm land at Ilaro with the features that worth like #40 Million as a collateral.
Our plan is for us to raise a sum of of #10 Million to fund the business.so we are seeking from you guys to assist us on how we can structure an atractive proposal that will enable us to generate funds from any bank that shows interest.As they said,two heads are better than one.Meanwhile we are both graduates seeking to be self employed.Which was based on the orientation giving to us during NYSC.
Hope to hear fro you guys.One love

(1) (Reply)

Any Vacancy / Ac Milan And D Red Liver Pool Are Playing 2day / Any Us School With No Application Fee For Msc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.