Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Wife Beaten, Stripped Naked And Hair Shaved By Husband For Refusing To Dance - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Beaten, Stripped Naked And Hair Shaved By Husband For Refusing To Dance (971 Views)

Missing Lady In Enugu Found Dead With Stab Wounds & Her Pubic Hair Shaved Off / Woman Beaten & Stripped By Her Employer In Edo Over Theft Allegation (Graphic) / Zimbabwean Man Caught Trying To Sleep With Boss' Wife, Beaten (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Beaten, Stripped Naked And Hair Shaved By Husband For Refusing To Dance by polimaf(m): 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2019
A man, Mian Faisal, has been charged to court for allegedly attacking his wife, stripping her n*ked and beating her with a pole and afterwards shaved her head, for refusing to dance for his friends.

22-year-old Asma Aziz, wife of Mian and mother of three, claimed in a video posted online that she was attacked and humiliated by her husband and his friends because she had refused to dance for them.

Her husband and his employee had appeared at the Model Town Courts in Lahore, Pakistan, on Monday, after four days on remand.

Judicial Magistrate Shahid Zia has now ordered Faisal to remain in custody to await a medical report on his alleged victim’s injuries.

But Faisal has begged the court to give him chance to explain his side of the story.

Asma was present at Monday’s hearing along with her lawyers, where she urged the court to bring her husband to justice.

She said Faisal had frequently forced her to dance for his friends previously, but this time she said no.

In the video last week, she claimed how he and his friends ‘ripped her clothes off’ before she was pinned down while her husband shaved her head then set it on fire.

‘They (my husband and his friend) undressed and beat me with a pipe,’ she said in the footage.

‘My clothes were bloody. I was bound by a pipe and hung from the fan. He threatened to hang me n*ked.’

‘You [the media] have been advocates for Asma for the past one week — give an hour to me and listen to what I have to say,’ Mian said.

‘I will accept any punishment I am given.’ He said again.

Asma says that although Faisal was kind and loving when they first married four years ago, after just six months she noticed his behaviour beginning to change.

She claims he began to beat her after drinking alcohol and often invited his friends for parties at their house.

Asma also alleges that when she went to police, officers refused to register her claim because she could not pay a bribe, saying on camera she felt her only option was to ask the public for help.

Cont:: https://www.opaqlife.com/wife-beaten-stripped-naked-and-hair-shaved-by-husband-for-refusing-to-dance-for-him-and-his-friends/

Re: Wife Beaten, Stripped Naked And Hair Shaved By Husband For Refusing To Dance by majamajic(m): 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2019
ahh
Re: Wife Beaten, Stripped Naked And Hair Shaved By Husband For Refusing To Dance by BlackfireX: 5:43pm On Apr 04, 2019
The spirit way enter one man for the book of Esther son enter this one.
Re: Wife Beaten, Stripped Naked And Hair Shaved By Husband For Refusing To Dance by polimaf(m): 5:55pm On Apr 04, 2019
BlackfireX:
The spirit way enter one man for the book of Esther son enter this one.
hahahaha...

(1) (Reply)

Soldiers Forcibly Cuts The Hair Of Male Commuters (Photos) / Guy Caught Inside The Female Hostel With Fake Bra In FCE, Kano / Professional Thief Crushed To Death While Stealing Catalytic Converter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.