Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (3832 Views)

Mods Unu Emegbuzina Umuigbo ...inukwa (igbo Development Thread) / Ohanaeze Berates Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB For Placing N1m Bounty On Igbo Governors / Nzuko Umuigbo Warns South East PDP Over Peter Obi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Herdsmen: 10:13am On Apr 05, 2019
Another fullish op..
Maybe igbo ..maybe not...

If igbo..he dey lack better sense..

Igbos should ignore this thread... Not wise..

Too many junkies on nairaland...

Please how do we stop/ reduce skull mining in the Western States..
As elites and political soohisticators we should educate our people on the dangers of rituals and diabolical activities of money making and quest for power.

If not...the odua republic will be depopulated in a matters if years..as the hunt of heads pants n quest for power...is on all time increase..
Even our kids ain't safe..

3 Likes

Re: . by advocate666: 10:16am On Apr 05, 2019
Herdsmen:

Please how do we stop/ reduce skull mining in the Western States..

Maybe they should first start by deleting the skull on their flag.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Ziggylady(f): 10:18am On Apr 05, 2019
grin grin..
Re: . by Xander85: 10:21am On Apr 05, 2019
For what? Are Igbos more criminally minded than other ethnic groups? These are economic crimes and are symptoms and a consequence of the dire economic situation facing us as a people! Fix the economy and it will reduce the high rate of criminality to the barest minimum!

What should be discussed is our political and economic emancipation in/from Nigeria and all other things will follow!

Any Igbo stupid enough to carry drugs, should face the consequences!
Re: . by oilPUSSY(f): 10:24am On Apr 05, 2019
Awon grave breakers.

10 Likes

Re: . by Iamgrey5(m): 10:24am On Apr 05, 2019
Tbh all tribes in Southern Nigeria have their specialty in crimes overseas.

Yorubas, Edos and other Niger Delta are famous for internet fraud

Igbos are famous for drug business

Yoruba, igbo and Edos are involved in gang banging and other minor crimes

So every Nigerian needs to stop giving us a bad name.

Ibibos are the most honest southern Nigerian group abroad.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 05, 2019
SenatorBright:
I love your write up op. The time has come to call igbos who are at home and abroad to find a lasting solution to drug trafficking that has tanished the name and integrity of the Igbo nation.

I'm not Igbo but i love igbos so much especially my friend Black Bishop in our Room 43, Abraka Hall. The guy was so brilliant when ever he analyed business. I respect him for that.

Back to the topic. The Igbos in Lagos have shown that with little capital , you can make a great empire. Drug traffickers need proper orientation, reorietation and advice. And if anyone fall victim of the so called bad business again. Such a person should be disowned and banished.

Thank you for your contribution.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 05, 2019
Xander85:
For what? Are Igbos more criminally minded than other ethnic groups? These are economic crimes and are symptoms and a consequence of the dire economic situation facing us as a people! Fix the economy and it will reduce the high rate of criminality to the barest minimum!

What should be discussed is our political and economic emancipation in/from Nigeria and all other things will follow!

Any Igbo stupid enough to carry drugs, should face the consequences!

We should not waste time throwing stones at other people when our house is on fire. This "the others do it too" attitude is bullshit. It's best reserved for kids. This is a serious issue affecting us and you're shifting blame.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 05, 2019
iSlayer2:
Please, we're here to discuss a pertinent issue bedevilling our people and our future. There are so many of us here who are resident outside Nigeria. I would have liked for them to throw in their thoughts/suggestions too.

cc Ikechu12, Deridegull

I know we have younger people and high school kids here but there are also matured people who realize this is important. Many of us who lock up ourselves in this politics section day and night trolling don't realize that a focused effort here on Nairaland can impact positively outside here.

cc Igbodefender, Afam4eva, TonyChristopher, Gidgiddy
Job creation Job creation Job creation, or as Donald Trump would say, "Jobs Jobs Jobs".

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 05, 2019
igbodefender:
Job creation Job creation Job creation, or as Donald Trump would say, "Jobs Jobs Jobs".

Create jobs in Nigeria? With this kind of leadership?
Re: . by pazienza(m): 10:35am On Apr 05, 2019
Izu ka nma na Nne ji is an ancient Igbo aphorism .

Onye ndi iro gbalu okirikiri, n'eche ndu ya nche mgbe nile.

@OP, if you are Igbo, then it's a case of good Intention, worst Forum/platform there can ever be for such discussion.

Nwere ako na uche Oge ozo wee mebe Ihe. Mechie threadia. Enweghi ihe obula ga abalu ndi Igbo uru, ga esi wu na NL bia.

11 Likes

Re: . by Dreambeat: 10:39am On Apr 05, 2019
iSlayer2:

Onwero ihe ome. Oburo anyi ncha bu umuazi eba. I nwere alo iga tu, anyi n'egenti.
Nwokem,oburo na Nairaland ka ana akpa udi ifa.Uche gi dia.

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 05, 2019
pazienza:
Izu ka nma na Nne ji is an ancient Igbo aphorism .

Onye ndi iro gbalu okirikiri, n'eche ndu ya nche mgbe nile.

@OP, if you are Igbo, then it's a case of good Intention, worst Forum/platform there can ever be for such discussion.

Nwere ako na uche Oge ozo wee mebe Ihe. Mechie threadia. Enweghi ihe obula ga abalu ndi Igbo uru, ga esi wu na NL bia.

Pazienza is asking if I'm Igbo, odi k'ife g'eme. Following this small children to play here. Even play has it's limit.

Bolded: Exactly what you'd think when you spend the whole day trolling in the politics section. You'll feel there's no impact. Unu ana n'ukwanu ife?! It's okay.
Re: . by nwanyionitsha: 10:50am On Apr 05, 2019
oilPUSSY:

So na nairaland ka iga akpa udiri nkata knowing fully well udi ndi juru ebea ?
Na iru ndi ofe mmanu ?

Biko, I beg to differ.

Let's discuss about skull mining grin
Thank you. The guy is damn stupid.
Every man should advice their family and village people.
This topic is useless.
No more comments.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by advocate666: 10:52am On Apr 05, 2019
Oburo onye obula n'asu Igbo bu onye Igbo.
Re: . by nwanyionitsha: 10:55am On Apr 05, 2019
iSlayer2:

Pazienza is asking if I'm Igbo, odi k'ife g'eme. Following this small children to play here. Even play has it's limit.

Bolded: Exactly what you'd think when you spend the whole day trolling in the politics section. You'll feel there's no impact. Unu ana n'ukwanu ife?! It's okay.

O bulu godu na i cholu i kwu ife di otua na ebea, i wenro ike i de ya na asusu igbo?
Biko je zuee ike.
Rubbish thread.
Re: . by advocate666: 11:00am On Apr 05, 2019
The op is probably a product of afonja blood and ashawoism. He should go ask his mum who his real father is.

Bastards usually have messiah complex. Just like the nazarene rabbi was a product of roman soldier's blood and Miss Mary. He grew up believeing he was a jew but when his complex set in, he wanted to save the jews from themselves. They rightly crucified him.

OP, you cannot save us Igbos. We don't need you. If you try, you get the jesus treatment.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 05, 2019
Dreambeat:
Nwokem,oburo na Nairaland ka ana akpa udi ifa.Uche gi dia.

Kamsi fukwia, onwekwa ihe ome. Ofodu n'ime anyi sikwa ebaa (NL) arufuta ezigbo ihe. Onwekwa ndi si eba enweta ezigbo contract, nwekwa ndi si NL rufuta akwukwo ha ji puo obodo a. Ifenine aburokwanu egwuregwu. K'ama, ife m choputa bu imepe thread g'abaru anyi ulu, umuazi agbabata.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 05, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
O bulu godu na i cholu i kwu ife di otua na ebea, i wenro ike i de ya na asusu igbo?
Biko je zuee ike.
Rubbish thread.

Umuazi.
Re: . by nwanyionitsha: 11:03am On Apr 05, 2019
iSlayer2:
Please, we're here to discuss a pertinent issue bedevilling our people and our future. There are so many of us here who are resident outside Nigeria. I would have liked for them to throw in their thoughts/suggestions too.

cc Ikechu12, Deridegull

I know we have younger people and high school kids here but there are also matured people who realize this is important. Many of us who lock up ourselves in this politics section day and night trolling don't realize that a focused effort here on Nairaland can impact positively outside here.

cc Igbodefender, Afam4eva, TonyChristopher, Gidgiddy
Get lost!
Go talk to your village people.
If you are igbo, write Ohaneze.
Why would you bring such topic here?
Boko haram is bombing every day their isnt a topic here.
People are ritualizing themselves and minning skull elsewhere no topic.
Wisdom demands you reason. Is it on this forum this matter should be discussed?
Welu ile gi gua eze onu.
Bye!!

1 Like

Re: . by Dreambeat: 11:05am On Apr 05, 2019
iSlayer2:

Kamsi fukwia, onwekwa ihe ome. Ofodu n'ime anyi sikwa ebaa (NL) arufuta ezigbo ihe. Onwekwa ndi si eba enweta ezigbo contract, nwekwa ndi si NL rufuta akwukwo ha ji puo obodo a. Ifenine aburokwanu egwuregwu.K'ama, ife m choputa bu imepe thread g'abaru anyi ulu, umuazi agbabata
Ya kam ji si na oburo Nairaland ka ana akpa udi nkataa
Re: . by advocate666: 11:05am On Apr 05, 2019
iSlayer2:

Umuazi.

Imagine your failure in life when those you call kids make much more better sense than you that is probably over 40. As they say, a fool at 40...
Re: . by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 05, 2019
advocate666:
Oburo onye obula n'asu Igbo bu onye Igbo.

Eziokwu.

K'ife anyi j'ide n'aka n'ibu onye Igbo n'ezi?

Onwero onye igbo m maru n'efe ekwensu. Tueh!
Re: . by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 05, 2019
advocate666:

Imagine your failure in life when those you call kids make much more better sense than you that is probably over 40. As they say, a fool at 40...

Anugom.
Re: . by Iamgrey5(m): 11:09am On Apr 05, 2019
So op is an igbo guy cheesy

See how the bigots are targeting Yorubas with hatred in a thread that has nothing to do with the Yorubas cheesy

They have been thoroughly exposed today.

I see the hypocritical ladies still waiting on the sidelines to dash likes to anti-Yoruba comments as usual. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: . by advocate666: 11:12am On Apr 05, 2019
iSlayer2:

Eziokwu.

K'ife anyi j'ide n'aka n'ibu onye Igbo n'ezi?

Onwero onye igbo m maru n'efe ekwensu. Tueh!

Good. Let's change the topic to devil worshipping.

Whom did your ancestors worship?
Re: . by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 05, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Get lost!
Go talk to your village people.
If you are igbo, write Ohaneze.
Why would you bring such topic here?
Boko haram is bombing every day their isnt a topic here.
People are ritualizing themselves and minning skull elsewhere no topic.
Wisdom demands you reason. Is it on this forum this matter should be discussed?
Welu ile gi gua eze onu.
Bye!!

You See! When I call you a child it's not without reason..

So there's skull mining in the west and bokoharam is bombing them over there in the North, what is our business if they choose not to open threads on it? Anyi na fa, o ofu? Are you mad? Kam jugodigi, asim ara ana pu gi?

I'm also asking you the question in bold Xander85, OilPussy

1 Like

Re: . by advocate666: 11:14am On Apr 05, 2019
Iamgrey5:
So op is an igbo guy cheesy

See how the bigots are targeting Yorubas with hatred in a thread that has nothing to do with the Yorubas cheesy

They have been thoroughly exposed today.

I see the hypocritical ladies still waiting on the sidelines to dash likes to anti-Yoruba comments as usual. cheesy

Finally, the op's relatives are arriving on this thread.

Please take your brother away and warn him to stop claiming Igbo. Do something about your skulls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 05, 2019
advocate666:

Good. Let's change the topic to devil worshipping.
Whom did your ancestors worship?

I'm done with your nonsense.
Re: . by advocate666: 11:15am On Apr 05, 2019
iSlayer2:

I'm done with your nonsense.

I am not done with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vice President Seen Carrying Power Bank,are We Safe? / I Got This Mail From Nigeria Custom / Fani-kayode Names 2 Northern Govs Fighting Insecurity With Heart And Soul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.