Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

My Tecno - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Tecno (449 Views)

How Do I Hide Apps On My Tecno Camon CX? / My Tecno Phantom 8 Unboxing — What's With The Fingerprint Magnet? / My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Tecno by adebowale351: 1:43pm On Apr 06, 2019
Please I cant select multiple documents to send to my clients while using WhatsApp on my Canon 11 Cf7k. Normally when i long press on any file it brings out the multiple select options where i can mark and then send but on the Camon 11 when i long press it just selects the file i long press on and asks me to send without giving multiple options.
Re: My Tecno by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 06, 2019
adebowale351:
Please I cant select multiple documents to send to my clients while using WhatsApp on my Canon 11 Cf7k. Normally when i long press on any file it brings out the multiple select options where i can mark and then send but on the Camon 11 when i long press it just selects the file i long press on and asks me to send without giving multiple options.
I saw a software update notification in my phone and I download and install it and after the in installation, my phone reboot to install the new feature, only for the phone to start and my fonts are all gone, both the phone fonts and the downloaded one... please how do I get my fonts back? I need help
Re: My Tecno by Freelancerx: 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2019
adebowale351:
What kind of whatsapp are you using, the problem should not be from the tecno phone, but from your whatsapp. hope you know that since the new update of whatsapp some little thing got changed.
Re: My Tecno by Freelancerx: 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2019
doyinmayowa:
I saw a software update notification in my phone and I download and install it and after the in installation, my phone reboot to install the new feature, only for the phone to start and my fonts are all gone, both the phone fonts and the downloaded one... please how do I get my fonts back? I need help
you get access to more font when ever a new update is out
Re: My Tecno by adebowale351: 6:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
my friend's tecno finger print is not functioning anymore. After upgrade to the latest version. please any help
Re: My Tecno by Freelancerx: 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
adebowale351:
my friend's tecno finger print is not functioning anymore. After upgrade to the latest version. please any help
take it to carlcare around you.

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean Fairly Used Iphone 6s For Sale ,@ #55,000 (negotiable) / Computer Sales / How To Record Professional Audio With Your Phone 2020|full Android And Iphone Tu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.