Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,962 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

I Don't Know If This Is Wrong - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Don't Know If This Is Wrong (339 Views)

Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor / Why It Is Wrong To Be Addressed As "Daddy G.O" And The Likes / Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know If This Is Wrong by nuelsam: 9:27pm On Apr 07, 2019
Good Evening Nairalanders....i just want to share this with you guys and want to know what you all think about my action, i happen to come from a family where we've got this strong religious background(deeper life Typa doctrine). So,these morning when i was preparing myself for church, it started raining...then i had no choice but to stay back home,read a couple of bible verses and pray all on my own....A call came through this afternoon and twas my mum who called to ask i was fairing and stuffs, then she came up with the question "did u go to church today "...ofcourse i replied "NO".........then she flared up and started nagging,saying all sorts of things, unimaginable consequences of ntt going to church......this same churches are where u find members pulling themselves down, backbiting,comitting fornication n doing all sorts of things....not 1,2,3....infact its a common thing in churches nowadays.......i once saw a supposed Sunday school teacher keeping malice with another member......this things hecks me big time.......so i want to ask, is it a must to attend church services? Have i sinned against God for praying to him on a Sabbath day under my roof?
Re: I Don't Know If This Is Wrong by GMbuharii: 9:32pm On Apr 07, 2019
Nothing,not even the rain people have been praying for cos of the intense heat, should stop anybody from going to church.
And other people's Wahala in church shouldn't be your problem. I didn't attend church today myself but it certainly wasn't cos of the rain that fell
Re: I Don't Know If This Is Wrong by Chepos1(m): 10:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
Going to church isn't compulsory but mandatory. Its necessary bcus; God promised that where two or three are gather in my name am in their mist. That is to say God do visit the church when they gather for service and this is what we Christians long for( I.e being in God's presence)
Secondly; We are not to neglect the gathering of the brethren.

IN MY HUMBLE OPINION, THE ABOVE STATED REASONS ARE THE REASONS WHY WE GO TO CHURCH.

So, one can conclude that u have not sin in anyway, sins are expressly stated in the bible but we Christians make life hard for our self's to live.
Re: I Don't Know If This Is Wrong by Dami12345: 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2019
nuelsam:
Good Evening Nairalanders....i just want to share this with you guys and want to know what you all think about my action, i happen to come from a family where we've got this strong religious background(deeper life Typa doctrine). So,these morning when i was preparing myself for church, it started raining...then i had no choice but to stay back home,read a couple of bible verses and pray all on my own....A call came through this afternoon and twas my mum who called to ask i was fairing and stuffs, then she came up with the question "did u go to church today "...ofcourse i replied "NO".........then she flared up and started nagging,saying all sorts of things, unimaginable consequences of ntt going to church......this same churches are where u find members pulling themselves down, backbiting,comitting fornication n doing all sorts of things....not 1,2,3....infact its a common thing in churches nowadays.......i once saw a supposed Sunday school teacher keeping malice with another member......this things hecks me big time.......so i want to ask, is it a must to attend church services? Have i sinned against God for praying to him on a Sabbath day under my roof?

Lol.
I didnt know that God resides in a building that one can't pray to him anywhere besides who made them Gods mouth piece. If he has issues with you am sure he will let you know.

Going to church for me is a sin. Cause I just go dere to mark girls to fucvk...even if I dont have intention na the girls go catch me so I barely go unless I need to nack.

So I understand you. Seems you are Still young. Grow up make your cash and make your rules.

(1) (Reply)

May 2019 Holy Ghost Service / Mentally Unstable Lady Tackles A Pastor Trying To Deliver Her, Today, In bori / This Is How God Reveals Your Life Partner When Your Perception/intention...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.