Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

"A Problem Shared Is Still Your Problem" - YCEE To Media Problem Sharers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "A Problem Shared Is Still Your Problem" - YCEE To Media Problem Sharers (375 Views)

"Mind Your Business" Ycee To A Fan who ask him to shave his beard - Photo / Rachel The Piper Foundation Donates Food Items To Media Houses In FCT / Ycee Looking Hot In His New York Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"A Problem Shared Is Still Your Problem" - YCEE To Media Problem Sharers by joseph6071: 10:00am On Apr 09, 2019
The Nigerian Singer, Ycee has dropped his own piece of advise to those who bring their issues to social media to share with people.

Here is what he wrote...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/a-problem-shared-is-still-your-problem.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: "A Problem Shared Is Still Your Problem" - YCEE To Media Problem Sharers by LuciferYaweh: 10:11am On Apr 09, 2019
I disagree with this logic.

I shared my HIV problem with about 8 other girls last year and as I'm typing right now, I can say that it's no longer my personal problem.
Yes, we had a few fights at first but now we work together, keeping each other updated and making sure we take our pills on time.

Ycee doesn't know what he's saying.

*spits angry

1 Like

Re: "A Problem Shared Is Still Your Problem" - YCEE To Media Problem Sharers by Iamicekid(m): 10:19am On Apr 09, 2019
Fact Na gist ooo
Re: "A Problem Shared Is Still Your Problem" - YCEE To Media Problem Sharers by xendra: 10:19am On Apr 09, 2019
it depends how much you share and who you share it with.
A closed mouth is a closed destiny
Re: "A Problem Shared Is Still Your Problem" - YCEE To Media Problem Sharers by Osyxcel(m): 11:28am On Apr 09, 2019
xendra:
it depends how much you share and who you share it with.

A closed mouth is a closed destiny

That's why the public is usually a good place to share. It works some times but doesn't most of the times.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Not Hit 10m Followers On Instagram Outshine Wizkid / 'if You Don't Have An Iphone Or A Benz, Don't Come Close To Me" - Slay Queen / Alex Ekubo Hits 2M IG Follower,talks About Future Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.