Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,681 members, 7,801,962 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Brainstorming Session With Backend Software Developers In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Brainstorming Session With Backend Software Developers In Nigeria (187 Views)

Outcome Of Npower Interactive Session With Npower Batch C Beneficiaries / Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply / SBC (Seven-up Bottling Company) Graduate Trainee Interview Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brainstorming Session With Backend Software Developers In Nigeria by redcard(m): 11:32am On Apr 10, 2019
Hi Guys,

My name is Richard Babaeko; an NIIT trained Digital Marketer from Kogi state.

I am your everyday legitimate IT driven guy that strongly believe the future is here.

However,in not so many words, I urgently need 5 very smart business-inclined and forward thinking-Nigerian-National Software developer like to help develop a local content advisory for farmers in Kogi state, Nigeria

As you may be aware, out of 220,000 metric tonnes of cashew that was exported to Vietnam last year alone, Kogi exported 100,000 metric tonnes,unfortunately, a total number of 36,000 metric tonnes were returned to the country due to poor quality.

Apologetically, India may not complain due to practical and accomodating long and expansive cashew nut value chain experiential tests it enjoy, but may buy at ridiculous prices.

Kindly note that the software we are about to design is for business purposes.only

Please If you are interested kindly reach me via +2347061817717

Kind regards,

Richard Babaeko

(1) (Reply)

Jackpot In Nature / IT Data Processing Officer At Stanbic IBTC Bank / Are You A Fresh Graduate Looking To Start A Rewarding Career In Sales?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.