Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Finding A Web Designer/web Developer For My Multi-seller Ecommerce Ended Well - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Finding A Web Designer/web Developer For My Multi-seller Ecommerce Ended Well (797 Views)

Looking For A Good Web Designer/web Developer In Nigeria? / Marketplace(multi Seller, Multi Vendor) For Magento Ecommerce / 9 Questions To Ask Your Web Designer After Handing Over Your Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finding A Web Designer/web Developer For My Multi-seller Ecommerce Ended Well by buy247: 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2019
Do you want to build a website for your business and you don't want to fall into a wrong hand? Or for some reason you fear that a typical web developer in Nigeria may not pay enough attention to fully understand your requirements or won’t be patient enough to guide you ?
Then first and foremost, accept my empathy as this experience is not peculiar to you. My journey to building my multi-seller ecommerce website-buy247.com.ng- had its own fair share of challenges.

This article is motivated by a conversation i had with a fellow merchant who narrated his ordeal with two local developers before he eventually patronised an indian developer. His narrative was pathetic because he felt he wasn't properly managed, In fact the first developer called him a difficult customer because he insisted on what he -the customer- wants instead of accepting what he - the developer - delivered.
The first developer i contacted over-promised and after deploying a site without a payment module, he kept up a ceaseless round of correspondence that couldn't close the project. He couldn't deliver!

Another developer couldn't make the site function for other interested sellers. Another forced me to use a flat shipment fee as against my request for a weight based fee (Can you imagine that) . I refused the suggestion and as a result, i was deemed uncooperative and the project was abandoned.

My site couldn't go live until i met Classiclink Technology whom i visited at their office at Alausa (Alausa Shopping Mall)
The development team listened to my story and advised accordingly, i was impressed with the fact that my requirements were more important to them than their payment. Till date support has been reliable and every module on my site functions as required.

I thought it necessary to post my feedback on their services as a way to guide so many merchants shopping for web design / development services. And to show my appreciation to Classiclink development team for
helping me to put flesh on my requirements and without complaints and financial presure, steered my
project to completion.

How can i patronise a web designer/developer who under delivers and yet labels me a difficult-customer. What the heck does that mean?

I did not know Classiclink Technology prior to my first visit but now we are planning do several ecommerce related projects together. Their advice on digital marketing has really helped with sales. I see this as a client management skill that all merchants deserve. So many designers/ developers need to know that a merchants' patronage is not all about money money money. Haba!!

Buy247 (www.buy247.com.ng)
Re: Finding A Web Designer/web Developer For My Multi-seller Ecommerce Ended Well by Julius2214(m): 1:00am On Apr 11, 2019
buy247:
Do you want to build a website for your business and you don't want to fall into a wrong hand? Or for some reason you fear that a typical web developer in Nigeria may not pay enough attention to fully understand your requirements or won’t be patient enough to guide you ?
Then first and foremost, accept my empathy as this experience is not peculiar to you. My journey to building my multi-seller ecommerce website-buy247.com.ng- had its own fair share of challenges.

This article is motivated by a conversation i had with a fellow merchant who narrated his ordeal with two local developers before he eventually patronised an indian developer. His narrative was pathetic because he felt he wasn't properly managed, In fact the first developer called him a difficult customer because he insisted on what he -the customer- wants instead of accepting what he - the developer - delivered.
The first developer i contacted over-promised and after deploying a site without a payment module, he kept up a ceaseless round of correspondence that couldn't close the project. He couldn't deliver!

Another developer couldn't make the site function for other interested sellers. Another forced me to use a flat shipment fee as against my request for a weight based fee (Can you imagine that) . I refused the suggestion and as a result, i was deemed uncooperative and the project was abandoned.

My site couldn't go live until i met Classiclink Technology whom i visited at their office at Alausa (Alausa Shopping Mall)
The development team listened to my story and advised accordingly, i was impressed with the fact that my requirements were more important to them than their payment. Till date support has been reliable and every module on my site functions as required.

I thought it necessary to post my feedback on their services as a way to guide so many merchants shopping for web design / development services. And to show my appreciation to Classiclink development team for
helping me to put flesh on my requirements and without complaints and financial presure, steered my
project to completion.

How can i patronise a web designer/developer who under delivers and yet labels me a difficult-customer. What the heck does that mean?

I did not know Classiclink Technology prior to my first visit but now we are planning do several ecommerce related projects together. Their advice on digital marketing has really helped with sales. I see this as a client management skill that all merchants deserve. So many designers/ developers need to know that a merchants' patronage is not all about money money money. Haba!!

Buy247 (www.buy247.com.ng)
For reference
Re: Finding A Web Designer/web Developer For My Multi-seller Ecommerce Ended Well by Julius2214(m): 1:15am On Apr 11, 2019
I know you're trying to advertise your website design company. But you don't have to lie and deceive people while doing that. Saying you don't know the designer of your website before hand is a lie. If you ask me, I think both companies are run by the same individuals. And that is you.

Lemme tell you the mistake you made. And please be careful not to make it next time.

The company information.

You might have a very good explanation as to why both companies have the same address and phone numbers though.

1 Like

Re: Finding A Web Designer/web Developer For My Multi-seller Ecommerce Ended Well by hostkobo(m): 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2019
Julius2214:
I know you're trying to advertise your website design company. But you don't have to lie and deceive people while doing that. Saying you don't know the designer of your website before hand is a lie. If you ask me, I think both companies are run by the same individuals. And that is you.

Lemme tell you the mistake you made. And please be careful not to make it next time.

The company information.

You might have a very good explanation as to why both companies have the same address and phone numbers though.

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Finding A Web Designer/web Developer For My Multi-seller Ecommerce Ended Well by classiclink: 8:29pm On Jun 10, 2019
Julius, you need to learn to respect other people's posts, exercise more care in using the phrase 'lie & deceive people' on businesses that genuinely exist.
Did you not see where it was mentioned that Classiclink & Buy247 do so many things together now?

Please readers, do note the essentials of this writeup :

Scroll down to the socket of www.buy247.com.ng to confirm that it is being managed by Classiclink Technology
Visit www.classiclink.com.ng to confirm that we render web design services.
google Classiclink Technology to see us on google maps and confirm our physical location.
See some other sites we have developed on our portfolio page. Some of which are :

https://quadraticanalytics.com
http://wingsng.com
http://payabsolute.com
https://firstcore.com.ng
And others.

And yes, we understand that web designing is quite technical hence you may not be able to articulate your entire brief in your first writeup. As a result, we will work with you to detail your requirements and we will also give room for some modifications during development.

At Classiclink Technology, your customer experience is key!!!!
Re: Finding A Web Designer/web Developer For My Multi-seller Ecommerce Ended Well by Julius2214(m): 3:02am On Jun 11, 2019
Spare me the B.S. please. Just come clean and stop deceiving people to promote your business.

I never said the business doesn't exist. But you know fully well that you're not being truthful with what you wrote up there.

There are better ways to promote your business aside deceit.

(1) (Reply)

Alert! Before You Sell/Buy That Website, Blog, Adsense Site...Read This / SEO Optimised Tech Site With Adsense For Sale At A Very Cheap Price / High PR Profile Creation Sites List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.