Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Can You Make Short Website Tutorial Video Showing How To Use The Website. Apply - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can You Make Short Website Tutorial Video Showing How To Use The Website. Apply (546 Views)

Tell Us Your Job Through The Part Of Your Body You Use The Most. / At What Age Did You Make Your First N100,000? / Youwin Connect 2017 Tutorial video Download Links and assessment answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Make Short Website Tutorial Video Showing How To Use The Website. Apply by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 13, 2019
Do you know how to make short video showing how to use a website(Tutorial video). Contact me for some jobs, send mail to atlman247@gmail.com or call 09079286889
NOTE:What is needed is a screen recording of actually using the website and a voiceover or probably indicators while the website is being used
Re: Can You Make Short Website Tutorial Video Showing How To Use The Website. Apply by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
Apply now
Re: Can You Make Short Website Tutorial Video Showing How To Use The Website. Apply by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 14, 2019
Apply
Re: Can You Make Short Website Tutorial Video Showing How To Use The Website. Apply by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 14, 2019
For those who sent a mail to atlman247@gmail.com Check your mail for reply
Re: Can You Make Short Website Tutorial Video Showing How To Use The Website. Apply by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
Apply now
Re: Can You Make Short Website Tutorial Video Showing How To Use The Website. Apply by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2019
Application is still on
Re: Can You Make Short Website Tutorial Video Showing How To Use The Website. Apply by guynextdoor(m): 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2019
Hi sir. I've also applied for this job offer. I've sent you an email. Looking forward to hearing from you. Cheers!
Re: Can You Make Short Website Tutorial Video Showing How To Use The Website. Apply by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 18, 2019
Hello. Check your mail for response
guynextdoor:
Hi sir. I've also applied for this job offer. I've sent you an email. Looking forward to hearing from you. Cheers!
Re: Can You Make Short Website Tutorial Video Showing How To Use The Website. Apply by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 19, 2019
Application is still open
Re: Can You Make Short Website Tutorial Video Showing How To Use The Website. Apply by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 20, 2019
Suitable applicant not yet found. Application is open
Re: Can You Make Short Website Tutorial Video Showing How To Use The Website. Apply by guynextdoor(m): 5:24am On Apr 21, 2019
Helo sir. I've sent you a link to some of my videos. Please check your email. Cheers!
Re: Can You Make Short Website Tutorial Video Showing How To Use The Website. Apply by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 21, 2019
Hello. Check your mail for response
guynextdoor:
Helo sir. I've sent you a link to some of my videos. Please check your email. Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Peervally Review, How To Make 3k To 5k Daily On Peervally / Those Interested In Teaching Jobs, Abuja Only / Vacancy- Cashier (OND Holders ONLY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.