Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Predictive Model And Machine Learning - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Predictive Model And Machine Learning (756 Views)

Troubleshooting Nullreferenceexception In Predictive Model Development Using C# / Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group / Survey - People Interested In Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Predictive Model And Machine Learning by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hello Everyone! I am a in Machine Learning and I have a crazy idea with one thing to do with it.

I have for some time studied the chart of baba ijebu (lotto), and overtime, I've observed that there are patterns that the emerge.

is it possible to use ML to forecast these numbers accurately?

1 Like

Re: Predictive Model And Machine Learning by Twirelex: 11:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
mikezuruki:
Hello Everyone! I am a in Machine Learning and I have a crazy idea with one thing to do with it.

I have for some time studied the chart of baba ijebu (lotto), and overtime, I've observed that there are patterns that the emerge.

is it possible to use ML to forecast these numbers accurately?
in summary, you're into machine learning because you want to be able to predict baba ijebu numbers??

2 Likes

Re: Predictive Model And Machine Learning by Twirelex: 11:35pm On Apr 14, 2019
well, you can try with time series Forcast.. first plot your data to check for trend and seasonality...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Read CSV File In Golang / Facebook Lock Out / VBA Programmers, Lets Connect For Freelance Opportunities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.