Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Toptech Services. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Toptech Services. (1055 Views)

Toptech Engineering Ltd Employment / Toptech Engineering Ltd Job Openning / Toptech Engineering Ltd Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toptech Services. by ubiaru(f): 2:48pm On Apr 30, 2007
Has anybody heard from Toptech about these interview early this month.i need to know,am tired of staying at home.
Re: Toptech Services. by shadoghale(m): 7:39pm On Apr 30, 2007
Hi
what position did you apply for, and what is the date that they gave to you for feed back?
The usually respond very quickly, less than 2 weeks.
Its a nice and friendly environment to work,
So just pray God answers your prayer.
Re: Toptech Services. by Edochman(m): 3:28pm On May 04, 2007
@ubiaru
ubiaru:

Has anybody heard from Toptech about these interview early this month.i need to know,am tired of staying at home.
I got an invitation for another Chat on Thursday(03/05/2007) scheduled to hold on the 11th of this month.
Keep praying and believing God b/cos it is well.Don't be tired quitters never win cheers!!!
Re: Toptech Services. by AKBUDDY: 7:34am On May 05, 2007
Pls an into inf-tech and av got a letter form toptech services for a test @ ifako/ijaye.Pls can someone helpwith d test format and perhaps more abt topteck services,is it a nice place to work?my test is scheduled for tuesday 8th may.pls its urgent
Re: Toptech Services. by slimdee: 9:36am On May 07, 2007
i was invited gor the interview at toptech can somebody tell me wat its all about
Re: Toptech Services. by blechocho(f): 11:09am On May 07, 2007
i just got invited for the second interview on the 10th of this month,it seems like a nice company to work,its also obvious that its a small company in need of very practical peopleto move the company forward.You must be very outspoken and articulate.You must also be able to proferr solutions to some of the company's problems

(1) (Reply)

Intercontinental Bank Test Hint / Lasu & Unilag Masters. Help! / Vacancies Within And Outside Lagos. Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.