Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Having Risen From Downfall, How Can I Avoid Falling Again? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Having Risen From Downfall, How Can I Avoid Falling Again? (668 Views)

Should I Avoid My Mom? / How Do I Avoid This Teenager Girl Pleaseee / I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Risen From Downfall, How Can I Avoid Falling Again? by Culturedman(m): 10:35pm On Apr 17, 2019
The subject says it all. Almost everyone that benefited from me deserted me after my downfall but I am now back to my winning ways. How do I avoid falling again?

1 Like

Re: Having Risen From Downfall, How Can I Avoid Falling Again? by Niyiboi: 10:38pm On Apr 17, 2019
Keep a low profile and enjoy yourself. Probably move to a new place and start q new life

2 Likes

Re: Having Risen From Downfall, How Can I Avoid Falling Again? by Culturedman(m): 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2019
Niyiboi:
Keep a low profile and enjoy yourself. Probably move to a new place and start q new life

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Having Risen From Downfall, How Can I Avoid Falling Again? by overdrive(m): 11:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
Correct your heading it’s having risen.

1 Like

Re: Having Risen From Downfall, How Can I Avoid Falling Again? by drmikeadams(m): 11:25pm On Apr 17, 2019
Niyiboi:
gbam grin grin low key

1 Like

Re: Having Risen From Downfall, How Can I Avoid Falling Again? by frozen70(f): 11:53pm On Apr 17, 2019
When a man falls, there are so many factors that led to it

A man doesn't just start falling after all his struggles in life

Let's see yours from the following points

The kind of life style you are leaving

The kind of family you came out from

Your upbringing

The kind of friends you keep

The way you talk, careless talk or respectful

Your financial economic spending and saving

Your dress code, appearance and fashion sense

The way you control you tongue

Your eating habits and drinking habits

Go through these list and pick out the areas that led to your downfall

Now that you have risen, correct yourself
Re: Having Risen From Downfall, How Can I Avoid Falling Again? by frozen70(f): 11:54pm On Apr 17, 2019
When a man falls, there are so many factors that led to it

A man doesn't just start falling after all his struggles in life

Let's see yours from the following points

The kind of life style you are leaving

The kind of family you came out from

Your upbringing

The kind of friends you keep

The way you talk, careless talk or respectful

Your financial economic spending and saving

Your dress code, appearance and fashion sense

The way you control you tongue

Your eating habits and drinking habits

Go through these list and pick out the areas that led to your downfall

Now that you have risen, correct yourself

First time it's called a mistake
Second time it's called a habit
The third time it's called stupidity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Risen From Downfall, How Can I Avoid Falling Again? by ayomilore: 7:58am On Apr 18, 2019
Be close to God.
Master the trick of your business more.
Choose the ones you can relate with among your people.
Like the sensible guy that comments earlier said relocate and keep a low profile.
Re: Having Risen From Downfall, How Can I Avoid Falling Again? by Uyi168: 8:33am On Apr 18, 2019
Asking this questions shows yuu haven't learnt your lessons..

1 Like

Re: Having Risen From Downfall, How Can I Avoid Falling Again? by ogawisdom(m): 10:35am On Apr 18, 2019
Live a simple life and above all secure your financial future through savings and investment.

Be frugal and stop wasteful lifestyle.

Life is a marathon not a Sprint. Don't compete with anyone, just be yourself

1 Like

Re: Having Risen From Downfall, How Can I Avoid Falling Again? by chii8(f): 11:46am On Apr 18, 2019
Keeping lowlife, investment,staying away from parasite friends.

Understanding that it's only JESUS that can give steady financial security is an advantage.

2 Likes

Re: Having Risen From Downfall, How Can I Avoid Falling Again? by Mizwisdom(f): 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2019
Culturedman:
The subject says it all. Almost everyone that benefited from me deserted me after my downfall but I am now back to my winning ways. How do I avoid falling again?

Why are you announcing it? seems you've not learned, what a pity

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sma Gold Progress Vs Sma Pro Baby Formula / Help Needed. New Electricity Prepared Mater Vs Old Prepared Meter. / Time Waits For No One!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.