Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Closed.... - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Closed.... (2665 Views)

Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies / My Female Caucasian Shepherds / My Female Malinois, Scarlet Is Almost Ready Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed.... by Petfarms(f): 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2019
Dgvcccvbbbxx cry cry cry

6 Likes

Re: Closed.... by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 20, 2019
Petfarms:
Hey guys seasons greetings, Dont really know how to start this but let's just see how it goes...
So Kima just joined my crewwinkDLHASAs (Tasha Gaga n Lasa) but tho she hasnt met the girls coz she's trying to get used to the house.
Kima has spent just 3days with me n i noticed she has a very private personality, like she doesn't want to get in your way, she's just always like ... :-XIr play when i want to , Ir eat when i want to, she carrys herself like this first lady of the house you know stuff like that.... angry
Kima doesn't pee or poo inside the house when you do her usual "take me out to do my thing in the mornings n nights then we are good"...
Kima enjoys sitting or lying down close to just anyone, she would always walk to u just to stay close, i feel maybe she aint cool with the stare she gets from my other pet, like my cat (Moo) thats always coming in n out like she pays my rent lol Before i forget i got Kima from Trizzy n thanks to MikkyPolo for pickup n delivery.

KIMA'S HOBBY NEXT

Nice dog. Welldone
Re: Closed.... by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
Petfarms:
Hey guys seasons greetings, Dont really know how to start this but let's just see how it goes...
So Kima just joined my crewwinkDLHASAs (Tasha Gaga n Lasa) but tho she hasnt met the girls coz she's trying to get used to the house.
Kima has spent just 3days with me n i noticed she has a very private personality, like she doesn't want to get in your way, she's just always like ... :-XIr play when i want to , Ir eat when i want to, she carrys herself like this first lady of the house you know stuff like that.... angry
Kima doesn't pee or poo inside the house when you do her usual "take me out to do my thing in the mornings n nights then we are good"...
Kima enjoys sitting or lying down close to just anyone, she would always walk to u just to stay close, i feel maybe she aint cool with the stare she gets from my other pet, like my cat (Moo) thats always coming in n out like she pays my rent lol Before i forget i got Kima from Trizzy n thanks to MikkyPolo for pickup n delivery.

KIMA'S HOBBY NEXT

Check your whatsapp, you haven't been online.
Re: Closed.... by Petfarms(f): 1:03am On Apr 21, 2019
cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Closed.... by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 21, 2019
Petfarms:
Had a busy day today but still gat to write down. Kima enjoys
*Privacy
*Walking
*Bathing (wants to always play with water)
*Food cheesy ( chicken mostly ) but since she aint a pup i try to help her learn too watch her weight.
*Sleeping ooooo she no dey tire for sleep, Kima can sleep for Africa,You can hear her snoring from miles away lol yeah i was shock too.
*Listening to good music , like u can see her shake her head n wiggle her tail when am playing a loud music n dancing as well cool.
She doesn't really like to be noticed Asin eh her own ajebo na first class grin grin

I have ways wondered if dogs can enjoy music. grin
So you mean Kima actually dances anytime you play loud music? WOW. I wish Beverly could enjoy music too. We need to talk oo, send me your main whatsapp number, you don't seem to be active on that other number.
Re: Closed.... by Petfarms(f): 9:37am On Apr 21, 2019
cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Closed.... by vincentjk(m): 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2019
What a lovely pet you've got

How old is kima?

1 Like

Re: Closed.... by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
Petfarms:
Oh yes yes wink, to help Beverly do the same as Kima play loud music before u want to feed her.... Get the food n jump around with it, repeat the process anytime u want to feed her, then watch her master her dancing move cheesy cheesy After every dance before giving her the food , give her a treat n a pat on the head down to her tail n then SERVE D FOOD!!!! grin grin grin , iv been doing that ever since Kima came n its working really..... cool

Wow nice I would try that out.
Re: Closed.... by Petfarms(f): 5:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
vincentjk:
What a lovely pet you've got

How old is kima?

Oh she's 2years old. Thanks for stopping by.

3 Likes

Re: Closed.... by Petfarms(f): 10:26am On Apr 22, 2019
cry cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Closed.... by topher052: 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2019
Damn good looking puppies! Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: Closed.... by Petfarms(f): 8:18pm On Apr 22, 2019
topher052:
Damn good looking puppies! Nice one.

Oh thanks for stopping by.
They are all Adults wink
Re: Closed.... by 14teenK: 11:45pm On Apr 22, 2019
The black Lhasa is cute.
Re: Closed.... by LeInyiama: 7:48am On Apr 24, 2019
14teenK:
The black Lhasa is cute.

Yeah
Re: Closed.... by Petfarms(f): 12:43pm On Apr 24, 2019
cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Closed.... by Petfarms(f): 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
cry cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Closed.... by Petfarms(f): 9:33am On Apr 30, 2019
cry cry cry

6 Likes

Re: Closed.... by theecaus(m): 9:35pm On May 03, 2019
Petfarms:

Oh yeah thanks for stopping by.

She's (Gaga) one beauty i hold n smile , her hair never tangle or fall off , its always shining , iv never comb, brush, groom infact just name it like i do for my other Lhasas, thank God i kept her cause the temptation to sell her then was at its height. Thats her picture below as a puppy.
lovely coat, just like that of my girl, Gemma
Re: Closed.... by Petfarms(f): 8:08pm On May 04, 2019
cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Closed.... by Lloydthesaint: 8:38pm On May 04, 2019
Please how much do you intend to sell a pup when Lima litters I'm interested
Re: Closed.... by EddyNumerouno(m): 7:55am On May 05, 2019
Petfarms:
Oh yes yes wink, to help Beverly do the same as Kima play loud music before u want to feed her.... Get the food n jump around with it, repeat the process anytime u want to feed her, then watch her master her dancing move cheesy cheesy After every dance before giving her the food , give her a treat n a pat on the head down to her tail n then SERVE D FOOD!!!! grin grin grin , iv been doing that ever since Kima came n its working really..... cool

While this looks cute, IMO it’s really cruel to condition the dog to dance before it’s meal
Re: Closed.... by Petfarms(f): 8:27am On May 05, 2019
Lloydthesaint:
Please how much do you intend to sell a pup when Lima litters I'm interested

With the way the price of pug is going up n down but dont worry by the time the pups are ready, they will be sold at competitive prices both sex...
Re: Closed.... by Petfarms(f): 8:33am On May 05, 2019
I would love us all to join PUG NIGERIA on FB, invite your friends n family will be sharing videos of Kima soon as she walks into maternity .... kiss
Re: Closed.... by Petfarms(f): 10:52am On May 05, 2019
EddyNumerouno:

While this looks cute, IMO it’s really cruel to condition the dog to dance before it’s meal

Good IMO, but its not like your gonna do it forever its just like teaching a child how to finish his/her food before eating the meat or fish in it, cheesy alot of us can relate to that... So IN MY OWN OPINION ITS FUN...
Re: Closed.... by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 05, 2019
Petfarms:
I've had a very busy schedule but its all good am here now...

After i got Kima n took her home, i noticed she walks a certain way, this gave me lot of worries n concern, i couldn't think but wondered , could this be over weight cause she was really big, or could this be she has been in one place for too long, i did all my search kept wondering why she walks the way she does, n found nothing. So it came to my mind all of a sudden to make research on her food n also called the guy i bought her from to know more , he told me all n it dint seem to me that she has been on quality food , dont get me wrong i cook my dogs food am not a fan of dry food because i like to keep my dogs on a normal weight, obesity is really not my thing but love them looking healthy , fluffy n fresh grin i cant miss that smiley ...

Kima had running stomach 5days after, n so i decided to let it run for 2days n then gave her Tetracycline, dint know the cause of the running stomach because a day before that day we spent more than 30mins looking for her in n around the house n finally saw her , maybe she ate something which i dont know, dont say am careless!! somehow the garage door was left open n sometimes sh!t happens, so the Tetracycline did its job with just one dose, everything DAMN thing stopped she lost alot of weight but since then she changed, she (Kima) became more active , she jumps around , climbs up n down any n everything she could, even joined me for jogging this morning, then i said my girl kiss is back. So i did some search on how to help her again weight in a healthy way and also, i learnt i should give her one tab of folic acid daily cord liver oil n multivitamins. Alot of us dont know human drugs works well for dogs n chicken drugs works well for rabbits.... If you dont know i just taught you that wink

Be very careful about giving dogs human drugs. Some human drugs are toxic to dogs and can be very fatal. Consult with your certified vet before giving your dog a human drug. Just for the sake of your dog, there is science behind all these drugs, it's not trial and error dear.
Re: Closed.... by Petfarms(f): 5:27pm On May 05, 2019
Jackofall:

Be very careful about giving dogs human drugs. Some human drugs are toxic to dogs and can be very fatal. Consult with your certified vet before giving your dog a human drug. Just for the sake of your dog, there is science behind all these drugs, it's not trial and error dear.

they both contain the same active ingredients, the problem is with getting the dosage right , if u dont have experience doing it then it could be fetal...

Lemme tell you one story like that!

I have a friend that his bitch couldn't get pregnant, so he took a swap from the bitch to a lab n the test results was that the bitch had staph, so he took the test results to a certified vet n he was charged 30k , my guy dint have that much so he went bought a drug that treats staph... His dog littered 3weeks ago...

2 Likes

Re: Closed.... by Petfarms(f): 3:18pm On May 07, 2019
cry cry cry
Re: Closed.... by Petfarms(f): 6:47pm On May 14, 2019
cry cry cry...
Re: Closed.... by Petfarms(f): 6:08am On Jun 26, 2019
cry cry cry
Re: Closed.... by Petfarms(f): 6:25am On Jun 26, 2019
cry cry cry
Re: Closed.... by popoopeyemi: 7:11am On Jun 26, 2019
Petfarms:
Before someone comes n say , kima wasnt probably taken care of. She is my first D.O.G, my first dog is 4years male will be 5years by November, second 2females 3years old, 8 months old male n female, 8months old male third, 4th a Shih tuz before my P.U.G Kima , Freddy n Biggy. My pain is i dint get to have this dog stay with me for just 6months, is 6 months along time to ask for?

Re: Closed.... by jayned: 10:07am On Jun 26, 2019
oh dear! so sorry for your loss. The up side of the story is that you were there for her all through even when she took her last breath.

An investigation into the death is very necessary to rule out the possibility of your other dogs contracting the same disease.

Take heart.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Months Male Black Lhasa Apso Dog For Sale! N4ok / Cross Breeding A Caucasian And St Bernard / 18 Months Old Male Great Dane For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.