Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Please Help!!!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help!!!!! (185 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!!!!! by taneez(f): 10:42am On Apr 21, 2019
Good morning. I own a business Instagram account where I sell bags. I have been battling with how to create a sponsored post for Instagram advert since last year December.

I later did an advert on Facebook with the business page linked to my Instagram account. I used the credit or debit card option. #400 was deducted from my Zenith bank account. I didn't see the impact of the advert but the my master card was now linked to my Instagram account. I did.

I promoted my post using my saved master card details. My budget #7300 for 5 days. Nothing has been deducted and I am not seeing the impact of the advert. Everything reads zero but it was approved by Instagram and it is currently showing "active" and "current promotion".

Please help me if you have any information. PS : I previously tried using PayPal but it didn't work.

(1) (Reply)

Business Aid - Choose A Right SEO Communication Agency / I Will Drive 100,000 Real Traffic To Your Website Or Blog / 9 Tips To Get More Preorders For Your Next Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.