Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Confirms Divorce, Places Curse Of Misfortunes On Follower - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Confirms Divorce, Places Curse Of Misfortunes On Follower (52889 Views)

Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? / Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations / Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Confirms Divorce, Places Curse Of Misfortunes On Follower by nairalaila: 2:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
Olajumoke has confirmed that she has divorced her husband via an Instagram post, as she also changed her surname to Chris.Olajumoke who confirmed that she divorced her husband as she reverted her surname to Chris, also placed a curse of misfortunes she escaped on her follower who questioned her divorce and further called her a prostitute. She however deleted the post shortly after. 

Here is a screenshot of the exchange below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/21/olajumoke-confirms-divorce-places-curse-of-misfortunes-she-escaped-on-follower/

1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Confirms Divorce, Places Curse Of Misfortunes On Follower by essenceplus: 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
Graphic designs forces your audience to pay attention. It helps promote better sales in business. This is one paramount reason you need an affordable graphics designer.

Graphic designs forces your audience to pay attention to your business advertisements.

Hire me today to design stunning graphic designs that will captive your audience.

Reach me on 0701 601 7124

https://www.nairaland.com/5141239/get-best-graphic-designs-projects

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Confirms Divorce, Places Curse Of Misfortunes On Follower by nairalaila: 2:56pm On Apr 21, 2019
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Confirms Divorce, Places Curse Of Misfortunes On Follower by kenzo25(m): 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
Nothing last forever

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Confirms Divorce, Places Curse Of Misfortunes On Follower by StarUp: 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2019
Olajumoke must have tasted a better cassava somewhere... She decided to follow Tiwa Savage's way.

155 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Confirms Divorce, Places Curse Of Misfortunes On Follower by Houseofglam7(f): 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2019
With fame comes great stupidity smiley

248 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Confirms Divorce, Places Curse Of Misfortunes On Follower by itspzpics(m): 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2019
Haaaa
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Confirms Divorce, Places Curse Of Misfortunes On Follower by victorian(f): 5:38pm On Apr 21, 2019
Hahahahahahahahah!

That curse strong o!

Lol.

If the guy get sense, he had better go to seven mountains, seven alters of God to remove such curse from his head. cheesy

When someone who has suffered so much curse you, with everything she has gone through, abeg Biko, run for your life

grin

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Confirms Divorce, Places Curse Of Misfortunes On Follower by zeedof(m): 9:26pm On Apr 21, 2019
Her success or marital life has never put food on my table, so why will I be concerned about her divorce...

That's her problem

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Confirms Divorce, Places Curse Of Misfortunes On Follower by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 21, 2019
Na wa....see watin breakthrough cause

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Confirms Divorce, Places Curse Of Misfortunes On Follower by nurex01(m): 9:27pm On Apr 21, 2019
Marriage is a toy in Nigeria now.

If you believe me click like

If you disagree click share

58 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Confirms Divorce, Places Curse Of Misfortunes On Follower by youngbabaj(m): 9:27pm On Apr 21, 2019
Toto no get meter

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Confirms Divorce, Places Curse Of Misfortunes On Follower by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:27pm On Apr 21, 2019
Give a man/woman a mask/money and he/she will show their real face.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Confirms Divorce, Places Curse Of Misfortunes On Follower by incogni2o: 9:28pm On Apr 21, 2019
victorian:
Hahahahahahahahah!

That curse strong o!

Lol.

If the guy get sense, he had better go to seven mountains, seven alters of God to remove such curse from his head. cheesy

When someone who has suffered so much curse you, with everything she has gone through, abeg Biko, run for your life

grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Confirms Divorce, Places Curse Of Misfortunes On Follower by AngelicBeing: 9:28pm On Apr 21, 2019
RUBBISH, grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Confirms Divorce, Places Curse Of Misfortunes On Follower by incogni2o: 9:28pm On Apr 21, 2019
This girl will live to regret this thing she did if true.

And it is also shameful that TY Bello left her on her own not mentoring her appropriately.

All I can only see is that TY Bello used this girl for her own public glory, If not she should try and talk some sense into this girl's head,

Oh! I just remembered she sef never marry. Hope she is wise enough though.

This girl just fell victim of sacrificing family for career. Modelling is not a job for her.

She will keep falling victim.

Edited.

TY Bello is married with Twins.

Thanks to people who replied me.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Confirms Divorce, Places Curse Of Misfortunes On Follower by soberdrunk(m): 9:28pm On Apr 21, 2019
angry
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Confirms Divorce, Places Curse Of Misfortunes On Follower by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:28pm On Apr 21, 2019
I put the blame on the husband because Olajumoke's height in the society can only be supported by him. He has to be there to stabilize her progress

Though It reminds me of the thread and advice to husbands. ''Never allow your wife to become successful than you'' because the word 'SUBMISSION' does not exist in the dictionary of a successful woman...

In other words
"You can never know the true color of a woman until she starts making more money than her man

This is just an example

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Confirms Divorce, Places Curse Of Misfortunes On Follower by dulux07(m): 9:28pm On Apr 21, 2019
Is this not the girl that could not even speak english then cheesy.

That statement "you don't know the true colour of a person till he/she has money" is 100% correct.

54 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Confirms Divorce, Places Curse Of Misfortunes On Follower by Maj196(m): 9:28pm On Apr 21, 2019
Ok
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Confirms Divorce, Places Curse Of Misfortunes On Follower by fergieboy: 9:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
Which fame..

Someone that's is irrelevant

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Confirms Divorce, Places Curse Of Misfortunes On Follower by fredoooooo: 9:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
Epe !!!!! That one don use gossip carry eternal curse ...
The good news is that blood of jesus or one Quran no fit stop the type of curse . Na ya hand you take go find am ... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Confirms Divorce, Places Curse Of Misfortunes On Follower by stevio(m): 9:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
I won't say anything until i hear the story behind her divorce,she might have strong reasons.

19 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Confirms Divorce, Places Curse Of Misfortunes On Follower by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
Any man wey God put him food for woman hand, him name na sorry.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Confirms Divorce, Places Curse Of Misfortunes On Follower by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
It is well.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Confirms Divorce, Places Curse Of Misfortunes On Follower by sonnie10: 9:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
Let he (she)that is up take no pride. She is on her way to hawking bread again. What she doesn’t know is that her marriage brought her luck and fame.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Confirms Divorce, Places Curse Of Misfortunes On Follower by Oddsman(m): 9:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
The first picture TY bello took of this woman is the finest i have seen till date. All the others with wasted make up has still not yet been able to portray her as beautiful or model-like

37 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Confirms Divorce, Places Curse Of Misfortunes On Follower by frankblinkz(m): 9:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
she's a hoe.... imagine she has not gotten fame,u won't understand the word DIVORCE sef..
small fame u get u push oga one side..na the orientation them give u about..
Hanti just tell us u are jamming a classic cassava.

6 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Confirms Divorce, Places Curse Of Misfortunes On Follower by luckygirl02(f): 9:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
It's either she changed or the husband can't handle his wife fame. Some men really have inferiority complex. But that's their problem anyway. I am only concerned with how Nigeria will get better.

15 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Confirms Divorce, Places Curse Of Misfortunes On Follower by tahir01(m): 9:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
Sorry o. Abeg na d bread seller be that? Make una no vex o

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Confirms Divorce, Places Curse Of Misfortunes On Follower by Lordofthewest(m): 9:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
Na wah ooh...no be this one wey dey sell bread yesterday? I guess the saying is true afterall, money brings out your true behavior.

27 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event / Lanre Gentry Remanded In Prison For Battering Mercy Aigbe / 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Cruise In Cars With Personalised Number Plates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.