Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,428 members, 7,864,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

In Search Of Knowledge: - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / In Search Of Knowledge: (1191 Views)

Help! In Search Of Aftet Effects Pluggins / I Am Hungry For Graphic And Web Designing Knowledge / In Search Of A Good Photoshop Tutorial Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Search Of Knowledge: by Kehyinde: 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2010
Hello,

I am a newbie and I will like to have training on Graphics Design and animation and possible web design. Possibly one-on-one or if you can direct me to where i can get materials and resources to aid me. Thanks
Re: In Search Of Knowledge: by ugo2u(m): 10:49am On Sep 17, 2010
I used to offer free photoshop videos (22 hours) Illustrator (5 hours) corel draw (5 hours) dvds, if you are really interested give me a call. where are you based?
Re: In Search Of Knowledge: by Kehyinde: 9:56am On Sep 20, 2010
I am based in Lagos and i will very much apprciate the Videos. I will give you a call to know aw to go about it.
Thanks.
Re: In Search Of Knowledge: by ugo2u(m): 11:11am On Sep 20, 2010
ok, no wahala
Re: In Search Of Knowledge: by clem2love(m): 11:31am On Sep 24, 2010
lease interested in the animation as stated but your digis is not available on my screen. please text me on:08063616653 so i can call you back.

Thanks
Re: In Search Of Knowledge: by ugo2u(m): 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2010
which software in particular do you want
Re: In Search Of Knowledge: by XerXesNG(m): 3:18am On Sep 25, 2010
Please what software would I need?
I'm in Benin. Already downloaded photoshop cs5, own a couple other free 3d creators that I haven't really been practicing with like Bryce.
I just need to know what softwares to have,
I got a good PC *I suppose*
Re: In Search Of Knowledge: by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2010
Please am more despirate than anyone to learn, adobe premaier, after effect, photoshopa and any 3d software, Where can i turn for help
Re: In Search Of Knowledge: by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2010
Am fresh also i need help
Re: In Search Of Knowledge: by ugo2u(m): 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2010
Its wise not to cram in too many software from the onset, start with one and then expand. Start with photoshop then go to corel or illustrator then go on to 3d, becos the knowledge builds up on another. Photoshop took me 6 months to grasp while corel tOok 2 weeks. Go slow and steady. Send me a txt if you need photoshop video tutorials
Re: In Search Of Knowledge: by talk2cj08(m): 10:19am On Oct 05, 2010
One of the advise i will give u guy that are newbis in graphics.1. Define ur area of interest. Don't do every thing. 2. Go for formal/informal training forget about osho free b/c it has no value. u can never lean it very well with that system. I have try it before.

(1) (Reply)

Quality Music Videos / Please Who Knows How To Draw 2d Or 3d Cartoons Please Contact Me / Bukasgraphic Designs.posters,logos,caricature Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.