Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,380,186 members, 5,307,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 December 2019 at 09:04 PM

. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / . (148 Views)

Is Learning Nigerian Pidgin Necessary To Visit Nigeria / 16 Ways Of Saying "Hello" Correctly In Different Nigerian Languages / How Many Nigerian Languages Are Spoken In Your Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by CapedBaldy: 7:57pm On Apr 22
Re: . by opparadise: 8:23pm On Apr 22
CapedBaldy:
I need to learn the Edo or Urhobo language because I'm tired of getting roasted by relatives for not being able to speak any of my native languages. If you have links to PDF please give me.
Let me explain life to you!
1. We don't care about your pleas as it is difficult to transcript. If you are so needy of it, you ask how to 'buy' it and not 'please give me it.' Who are you to be pleased?

2. Do you know what time it would take to translate and convert to .PDF?
Who are you? Who is your father?
Remarks: I'll score you 3/100. Quite needing free things. Go and pay! Go and pay! People who paid didn't die!
Re: . by CapedBaldy: 8:48pm On Apr 22
Re: . by opparadise: 8:57pm On Apr 22
CapedBaldy:

listen you slowpoke I'm very irritated right now. I asked for links I didn't ask anyone to send me the PDF. I asked for fucking links. So, if you're too stupid to understand that just get the Bleep out of here and take your slow ness elsewhere cos I have no use for it. I don't know how someone can be so stupid trying to form savage comments only. Baka.
or do you expect me to pay for a link? guy you better get your head checked. there's always a fool somewhere that will try to make me lose my temper gosh
Now that you are inflamed, could you please do sth more comfortable and modest like killing yourself now?
Re: . by CapedBaldy: 9:07pm On Apr 22
Re: . by CapedBaldy: 8:14am On Oct 31

(1) (Reply)

The Psychology Of Cross Culture On Productivity. / delete / Creating And Maintaining A Cohesive Team.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.