Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Free HTML, CSS, And JAVASCRIPT Training For One (1) Nairalander - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Free HTML, CSS, And JAVASCRIPT Training For One (1) Nairalander (767 Views)

Free HTML Tutorials For Beginners / Pls Any Website To Get Free HTML,CSS & Bootstrap Template / After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free HTML, CSS, And JAVASCRIPT Training For One (1) Nairalander by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 24, 2019
If you are available throughout the month of May for an intensive front-end javascript training. Please send me a message on +2348136776626.
Message should contain full name, phone number, email address, and gender.
You will be working with me on a project.
Lagos residents only please.
Candidate must also have a basic knowledge of html, css and javascript and only requires a mentor to further expand his/her expertise.
Technologies to be learnt include html, css, bootstrap, jquery, material-ui, javascript and if God permits reactJS
Training starts immediately.

Meanwhile, WordPress training is on Saturday, May 11th, 2019. Check my profile for details. Endeavor to be there.

(1) (Reply)

Limited! Let Me Teach You How To Earn 10-20k Daily As An Affiliate Marketer / Nairaland C.E.O Personal Blogger Blog / How To Get A Google Play APK File?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.