Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Gbemi Speaks On Artistes Supporting Yahoo Boys, "Petition Brands To Drop Them" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gbemi Speaks On Artistes Supporting Yahoo Boys, "Petition Brands To Drop Them" (12877 Views)

Gbemi Olateru Olagbegi And Femi Ajayi White Wedding Photos / Gbemi Olateru Olagbegi To Wed Femi Ajayi (Wedding Invitation Photos) / Gbemi Olateru Wears Thigh High Slit Outfit To Elite Model Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbemi Speaks On Artistes Supporting Yahoo Boys, "Petition Brands To Drop Them" by unclesoyo: 2:28pm On Apr 24, 2019
Popular OAP Gbemi, in her reaction to the trending scourge in the Nigerian society – Internet Fraud – has advised Nigerians to ask the brands to discontinue endorsements of artistes supporting yahoo.

She made this known via her social media profile while sharing a post made by one twitter user identified as @dikachim.

The twitter user was also of the opinion that brands should terminate the contracts on the Nigerians artistes supporting yahoo.

He wrote:

Your faves are all supporting Yahoo but their endorsement deals are intact. From Infinix to Pepsi, they all support people that support Yahoo. Attack the brands that don’t mind having Yahoo endorsers endorse them.

https://lailasnews.com/petition-brands-to-drop-artistes-supporting-yahoo-gbemi/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbemi Speaks On Artistes Supporting Yahoo Boys, "Petition Brands To Drop Them" by Imoh555(m): 5:47pm On Apr 24, 2019
Good radiance

It's soo amazing to see how young boys with no sense of direction and societal morals wish themselves happy birthday on facebook

"happy birthday young Pablo more China money to your aza"

Happy birthday Gucci king we pray you grow up to be the next hush puppy

My anger is that this people don't invest this money they spend it on drinks, girls, clothes that are still gonna fade and cars that they will get drunk or allow their small cash to enter their head and go and crash the cars without having money to fix it since the next maga has not paid...

You will hear them shamelessly saying bros borrow me 5k I never chop since yesterday my woman go soon pay I go return your money

Some have girlfriends that knows what they do to make money but unfortunately an average Nigerian girl prefers a yahoo boy to a medical graduate.... I weep for this country I really weep for our youth... One day I will be president and it's gonna be really tough for looters, robbers, fraudsters and kidnnapers....the mess of this country needs to be cleaned from the root.. Remember my name... Emmanuel Kings... One day I will be president

84 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Gbemi Speaks On Artistes Supporting Yahoo Boys, "Petition Brands To Drop Them" by rentAcock(m): 5:47pm On Apr 24, 2019
While this is a good suggestion, these companies already know a majority of Nigerian youth idolize Yahoo boys. Many of these guys with unfounded wealth have more social media followers than most brands, so it is only in their best interest to turn a blind eye to Yahoo, afterall they are just trying to sell their merchandise. The average Nigerian fantasize about making it big with little effort and that's why most musicians put on this persona of wealth and luxury because that's what sells and increases their fan base. So no, brands will not terminate their contracts with celebrity ambassadors just because they hype yahoo boys. I for one do not buy any goods or services based on celebrity endorsement. The only person whose endorsement will make me patronize any company is Rashidi Yekeni; his beautiful goal against Bulgaria in the 1994 Worldcup still gives me goosebumps till this day.

15 Likes

Re: Gbemi Speaks On Artistes Supporting Yahoo Boys, "Petition Brands To Drop Them" by JustHector(m): 5:47pm On Apr 24, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Gbemi Speaks On Artistes Supporting Yahoo Boys, "Petition Brands To Drop Them" by TheMoniker: 5:47pm On Apr 24, 2019
grin
Nigerians sha. I wish the idiotic youths can direct half the energy they are using to attack yahoo boys to politicians.
Those are not the cause of your misfortune but the politicians you praise daily. They are the cause
Attack Tinubu, attack Buhari, attack fashola. They are the cause of your misfortune. They’ve mailed your future. Thank yahooboys for bringing back the money they are taking there in billions. They are your savior! Yes. You will be dead I mean all of you reading this if not for yahoo boys.

19 Likes

Re: Gbemi Speaks On Artistes Supporting Yahoo Boys, "Petition Brands To Drop Them" by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2019
Good

1 Like

Re: Gbemi Speaks On Artistes Supporting Yahoo Boys, "Petition Brands To Drop Them" by stag: 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2019
It’s almost a crime now to be legit in Nigeria undecided

13 Likes

Re: Gbemi Speaks On Artistes Supporting Yahoo Boys, "Petition Brands To Drop Them" by Babadee1900(m): 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2019
Okay.. We have heard. Next?
Re: Gbemi Speaks On Artistes Supporting Yahoo Boys, "Petition Brands To Drop Them" by sureteeboy(m): 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2019
That would be great. It's about time the Government and these reputable brands take apt actions to curb this menace ravaging like a wildfire amongst youths these days. When this is successful, we youths can then collectively deal with the bigger fraudsters in this nation parading themselves as our leaders. Only then can we dream of a better nation

8 Likes

Re: Gbemi Speaks On Artistes Supporting Yahoo Boys, "Petition Brands To Drop Them" by goldfish80(m): 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2019
Way to go. However, Nigeria is a country without social values. The country is a failed state. Anything goes.

1 Like

Re: Gbemi Speaks On Artistes Supporting Yahoo Boys, "Petition Brands To Drop Them" by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2019
years ago u could not hammer without kennis music, yahoo money came and boom. 90% of the record labels today are yahoo owned. has this bitch not worked with some of them and collect money for promotion ni.

6 Likes

Re: Gbemi Speaks On Artistes Supporting Yahoo Boys, "Petition Brands To Drop Them" by rapper12: 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2019
Re: Gbemi Speaks On Artistes Supporting Yahoo Boys, "Petition Brands To Drop Them" by ijbeauty(f): 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2019
No be Nigeria? The matter will die down and yahoo support continues

1 Like

Re: Gbemi Speaks On Artistes Supporting Yahoo Boys, "Petition Brands To Drop Them" by iornenge81(m): 5:50pm On Apr 24, 2019
cheesy
Re: Gbemi Speaks On Artistes Supporting Yahoo Boys, "Petition Brands To Drop Them" by jeff1607(m): 5:50pm On Apr 24, 2019
Yahoo ambassadors
Re: Gbemi Speaks On Artistes Supporting Yahoo Boys, "Petition Brands To Drop Them" by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 24, 2019
Cally6339x:
guy if u put all this energy in legit stuff u go don hammer
Re: Gbemi Speaks On Artistes Supporting Yahoo Boys, "Petition Brands To Drop Them" by lionshare: 5:50pm On Apr 24, 2019
The brands will suffer if truly the *Yahoo boys have any real economic power(buy power) in Nigeria's economy.

1 Like

Re: Gbemi Speaks On Artistes Supporting Yahoo Boys, "Petition Brands To Drop Them" by RexTramadol1: 5:50pm On Apr 24, 2019
Brand sef na yahoo

Which way my people

1 Like

Re: Gbemi Speaks On Artistes Supporting Yahoo Boys, "Petition Brands To Drop Them" by paraltero: 5:50pm On Apr 24, 2019
I support this 100%

3 Likes

Re: Gbemi Speaks On Artistes Supporting Yahoo Boys, "Petition Brands To Drop Them" by rookidmart: 5:51pm On Apr 24, 2019
Lol.
They'll drop everybody then.
Or 80% at the very least.

2 Likes

Re: Gbemi Speaks On Artistes Supporting Yahoo Boys, "Petition Brands To Drop Them" by salford: 5:51pm On Apr 24, 2019
Only God knows how much damage this yahoo menace has done to Nigeria's credibility in the comittee of nations. A nation of drug pushers and scammers.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbemi Speaks On Artistes Supporting Yahoo Boys, "Petition Brands To Drop Them" by Benekruku(m): 5:51pm On Apr 24, 2019
Infinix itself Yahoo's Nigeria

The phone is a substandard fake

Pepsi na just water, sugar and colourant. Not in the class of what humans call soda

So its Yahoo endorsing Yahoo

5 Likes

Re: Gbemi Speaks On Artistes Supporting Yahoo Boys, "Petition Brands To Drop Them" by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:52pm On Apr 24, 2019
I will rather play ludo with tohyorsih2 than shook mouth in this yahoo nonsense discussion

These generation of Yahoo boys are the most dumb Yahoo guys I ever seen. I have a street brother who do this illegal work before but he hit it and left the sh!t immediately but these bunch of imbeciles will hit 18m the first thing is to buy cars, buy expensive phones to gfs, forget their mother in the slum with the hope of hitting another one. Money finish and he will sell the cars to fend for his miserable life

I heard of a guy that hit 180m and was announcing to the street that he want to buy Benz and G-wagon before he was bursted

Yahoo no be work, if you eventually found yourself in that line take the little, quit and do business

10 Likes

Re: Gbemi Speaks On Artistes Supporting Yahoo Boys, "Petition Brands To Drop Them" by PcashMojo(m): 5:52pm On Apr 24, 2019
Useless citizens, why not petition the corrupt politicians?...you must be very stupid , now get lost.

5 Likes

Re: Gbemi Speaks On Artistes Supporting Yahoo Boys, "Petition Brands To Drop Them" by Jayneek(m): 5:52pm On Apr 24, 2019
Shey it was Simi that started this war. Very soon it will get Mercier than what people are seeing now.

2 Likes

Re: Gbemi Speaks On Artistes Supporting Yahoo Boys, "Petition Brands To Drop Them" by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2019
Yahoozee
Re: Gbemi Speaks On Artistes Supporting Yahoo Boys, "Petition Brands To Drop Them" by Arizonaaddict1: 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2019
The guy is just jealous of davido Dav Neva support yahoo he simply said nobody holy olamide wey in label name sef na yahoo in no fit mention Guinness or Goldberg the guy is just a davido hater

2 Likes

Re: Gbemi Speaks On Artistes Supporting Yahoo Boys, "Petition Brands To Drop Them" by Arizonaaddict1: 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
sureteeboy:
That would be great. It's about time the Government and these reputable brands take apt actions to curb this menace ravaging like a wildfire amongst youths these days. When this is successful, we youths can then collectively deal with the bigger fraudsters in this nation parading themselves as our leaders. Only then can we dream of a better nation
so until yahoo is curbed before you can deal with the main problem haaa aswear u go die there

3 Likes

Re: Gbemi Speaks On Artistes Supporting Yahoo Boys, "Petition Brands To Drop Them" by sylve11: 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2019
Na them sabi cool
Re: Gbemi Speaks On Artistes Supporting Yahoo Boys, "Petition Brands To Drop Them" by Ademat7(m): 5:58pm On Apr 24, 2019
Arizonaaddict1:
The guy is just jealous of davido Dav Neva support yahoo he simply said nobody holy olamide wey in label name sef na yahoo in no fit mention Guinness or Goldberg the guy is just a davido hater
Go sleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbemi Speaks On Artistes Supporting Yahoo Boys, "Petition Brands To Drop Them" by Harkinloyhe19(m): 5:58pm On Apr 24, 2019
No crime criticising when we know it's a crime but the issue that the crime fighters are Patriot criminals. ���

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces / (video) Secondary School Students Doing Bad Things Inside Classroom / Fela's Kalakuta Museum Officially Opened (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.