Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Can I Apply For The Same Position In A Company Using Different Emails? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can I Apply For The Same Position In A Company Using Different Emails? (682 Views)

Work With A Logistics Company Using Your Delivery Van/Bus/Sienna/Car! / Work With A Logistics Company Using Your Vehicle! / How To Apply For Job Using Different Recruitment Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Apply For The Same Position In A Company Using Different Emails? by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 26, 2019
I sent out an application for a job, but unfortunately i missed important details. i forgot to attach my cover letter and didn't write an essay required. I tried to update my application but the application tracking system kept displaying that i have already applied for the position.

Is it okay to reapply with a different email? Or will it in anyway deter my chances of getting the job?
Please i will really appreciate your honest input.
Thank you
Re: Can I Apply For The Same Position In A Company Using Different Emails? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 26, 2019
Re: Can I Apply For The Same Position In A Company Using Different Emails? by micxwell(m): 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2019
Sylvyangel:
I guess you attached your CV?
Re: Can I Apply For The Same Position In A Company Using Different Emails? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2019
micxwell:
I guess you attached your CV?
Yes i did, but there are some important details i mistakenly left out. One is my cover letter. The other is a box asking I write on why I wanted to work for the company
Re: Can I Apply For The Same Position In A Company Using Different Emails? by fabbiano77(m): 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2019
This may likely result to double application because there are certain key points asterisked you must fill which the system will always read that such key points or words has been used in to apply in the data base not even about your email since you have submitted it, so the system will detect it and track it out... that's why you go through your application before hitting the submission button esp when you are brought to the final page of crosschecking before submission provided
Re: Can I Apply For The Same Position In A Company Using Different Emails? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2019
fabbiano77:
This may likely result to double application because there are certain key points asterisked you must fill which the system will always read that such key points or words has been used in to apply in the data base not even about your email since you have submitted it, so the system will detect it and track it out... that's why you go through your application before hitting the submission button esp when you are brought to the final page of crosschecking before submission provided
Okay by detecting and tracking it out will it disqualify me? As they didn't specify on their website about multiple applications?
Is it wise to apply again or just let it be?
Re: Can I Apply For The Same Position In A Company Using Different Emails? by micxwell(m): 4:50pm On Apr 26, 2019
Sylvyangel:

Yes i did, but there are some important details i mistakenly left out.
One is my cover letter.
The other is a box asking I write on why I wanted to work for the company
Sounds like an online application form. I'll suggest you send an email with the same email account to their help desk. Try to check if they have one. Just make sure your mail subject clearly summarizes your mistakes.
Re: Can I Apply For The Same Position In A Company Using Different Emails? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 26, 2019
micxwell:

Sounds like an online application form. I'll suggest you send an email with the same email account to their help desk. Try to check if they have one. Just make sure your mail subject clearly summarizes your mistakes.
Can't find any
Re: Can I Apply For The Same Position In A Company Using Different Emails? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 26, 2019
I just found a way to update my profile. Thanks guys a lot for your contributions.

1 Like

Re: Can I Apply For The Same Position In A Company Using Different Emails? by micxwell(m): 1:30am On Apr 27, 2019
Sylvyangel:

Can't find any
There should be some sort of a note explaining the steps involved in applying on the site there should be some kind of an email or a way generally to make complaints. Just check well, there should be.

(1) (Reply)

Job Interview / Mtn Promo Deal / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.