Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Hosting A Website - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Hosting A Website (1026 Views)

Is IBM Cloud Free For Hosting A Simple JS Model? / Pricing Issue With Hosting A Mongodb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hosting A Website by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2019
Good evening good people of Nairaland.

I just finished designing two websites (a school and a real estate website) but I've never done hosting before. I'll be glad if someone can please enlighten me on how to go about it.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Hosting A Website by Bizmagnet: 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2019
MzShade:

I just finished designing two websites (a school and a real estate website) but I've never done hosting before. I'll be glad if someone can please enlighten me on how to go about it.

Thanks in anticipation
Go to any hosting provider of your choice and purchase a domain and hosting, then you can upload your contents to the cpanel.
Re: Hosting A Website by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
Bizmagnet:

Go to any hosting provider of your choice and purchase a domain and hosting, then you can upload your contents to the cpanel.
Thanks, I'll try that.
Can you please recommend any?
Re: Hosting A Website by Doughboysss: 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2019
Try heroku, firebase, netlify. they offer free hosting services. there are some other ones too . just do some research.
Re: Hosting A Website by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2019
Doughboysss:
Try heroku, firebase, netlify. they offer free hosting services. there are some other ones too . just do some research.
I really appreciate
Re: Hosting A Website by Bizmagnet: 10:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
MzShade:

Thanks, I'll try that.
I use Qservers personally
Re: Hosting A Website by Kamxin(m): 3:01pm On Apr 28, 2019
MzShade:

Thanks in anticipation

Contact us @ www.weblinktechnologies.net

call/whatsapp: 08027886496

For a professional solution
Re: Hosting A Website by etoluw: 6:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
MzShade:

Thanks, I'll try that.

if u want a nigerian webhost go for globalhosting247.com or qservers.net

you can get domain plus hosting @#4000
Re: Hosting A Website by sparkle7: 4:54pm On May 20, 2019
Bizmagnet:

I use Qservers personally
Hello sir how did you make payment? They just generate d an invoice and nothing else. Howwould they confirm i made a payment to them if i transfer money to them? How come they dont have provision for mastercard payment online.
Re: Hosting A Website by etoluw: 11:50am On May 21, 2019
sparkle7:
Hello sir how did you make payment? They just generate d an invoice and nothing else. Howwould they confirm i made a payment to them if i transfer money to them? How come they dont have provision for mastercard payment online.

just send them an email quoting d details of payment and invoice number
you can also open a support ticket

they usually respond within a few hours

(1) (Reply)

How To Update An Existing File Size Created In The Database With Laravel-react / Do You Have Idea Of Any Software For Humanity That Is Yet To Be Developed!!! / Companies Job Requirements Sometimes Are Unbelievable... On Linkedin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.