Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

The Resemblance Between Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Resemblance Between Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels (44102 Views)

The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking / The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) / Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Resemblance Between Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels by FhukaFhuka: 10:13am On Apr 29, 2019
grin
Re: The Resemblance Between Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels by SimSify(m): 10:13am On Apr 29, 2019
This two names is becoming stale oo

1 Like

Re: The Resemblance Between Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels by Jaqenhghar: 10:14am On Apr 29, 2019
Please leave these people alone. With people dying everyday this is your priority. SMH
Re: The Resemblance Between Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels by myresearch: 10:15am On Apr 29, 2019
Father and Daughter
Re: The Resemblance Between Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels by Desanta(m): 10:15am On Apr 29, 2019
Hmmmmm.
Re: The Resemblance Between Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels by MissRaine69(f): 10:15am On Apr 29, 2019
There are pointless posts and then the there are articles like this that go beyond the realms of nonsensical

2 Likes

Re: The Resemblance Between Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels by Evidenx(m): 10:20am On Apr 29, 2019
NAIRALAND IS BECOMING MORE STUPID WITH THIS REGINAL DANIEL'S STORY.

1 Like

Re: The Resemblance Between Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels by titiloyeblog: 10:22am On Apr 29, 2019
Hmmm
Re: The Resemblance Between Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels by emydnoble(m): 10:24am On Apr 29, 2019
Dalexicographer:
There's obviously a need for the OP to get a job angry...
Is it this farm instrument that you should be giving yourself headache over this morning?? angry
*Spits*

Oh Regina, please in few years to come don't run away from your husband.

It will be chop and clean mouth!!!

Re: The Resemblance Between Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels by GraGra247(m): 10:28am On Apr 29, 2019
They should better do DNA test before they begin to shoock for za oza room.

He fit be her papa before before.
Re: The Resemblance Between Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels by Investmentfreak: 10:31am On Apr 29, 2019
dayleke:

E boku o....
check out the crime section na

Really??
Re: The Resemblance Between Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels by grandstar(m): 10:31am On Apr 29, 2019
This reminds me of s true incident

My cousin when he was in secondary school, there was this girl who used to tease him anytime she saw him. "You look so much like your father".

Now, his father was a teacher in his school, had official accommodation there and he was a drunk. So, the tease had some bite.

He then decided to deal with this girl. The next time she met him, she started by teasing him with the usual statement, "You look so much like your father".

He now replied, "You look so much like your father's friend".

She never bothered him again
Re: The Resemblance Between Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels by johnmirabel: 10:34am On Apr 29, 2019
Please let the innocent girl be...
Re: The Resemblance Between Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels by TourismMan(m): 10:40am On Apr 29, 2019
Season of Regina Daniels and Ned Nwoko. Nairaland go carry am for head like gala.
Re: The Resemblance Between Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels by captainbangz: 10:41am On Apr 29, 2019
lol
Re: The Resemblance Between Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels by gospi: 10:42am On Apr 29, 2019
A female home tutor is needed at 5th Avenue Festac Lagos.To teach two kids :Pry 6 and Pry 2. For three days in a week .Mondays ,Wednesdays and Fridays .
Time 5pm - 7pm.

I need someone who stays or works around Festac.
Interested persons should Whatsapp me on 08160903487.
Re: The Resemblance Between Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels by daymol(m): 10:50am On Apr 29, 2019
[quote author=amzee post=77941666]Is there something Regina Daniels mother is trying to hide from us?

so she cannot resemble her father in peace... abeg shift make I pass
Re: The Resemblance Between Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels by CEZEJUST: 10:59am On Apr 29, 2019
Naijaguy123:
When Ojukwu married Bianca, Ojukwu was old with grey hair(maybe 65) and Bianca was likely 21 year old. Then Ojukwu can’t perform his duty and Bianca has to run to FKK for engine services. This is another Ojukwu loading, in about 6 or 8 years another Yoruba man will be serving this girl as this grandpa engine must have knocked by then.

[img]https://i./y4.gif[/img]

How many years Alaafin of OYO use senior his latest wife the picture said 60 years...

Make una calm down allow Ned enjoy him new wife in peace, he is not the first and will not be the last.. if e dey pain anybody make the person go sambisa collect chibok girl marry

1 Share

Re: The Resemblance Between Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels by kliffo(m): 11:01am On Apr 29, 2019
This is unethical.

Re: The Resemblance Between Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels by trumpcoat(m): 11:03am On Apr 29, 2019
Something is fishing
Re: The Resemblance Between Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels by fx45(m): 11:07am On Apr 29, 2019
Investmentfreak:
I weak o
Never heard about incest in Nigeria as a whole
Did you just arrive from Mars? Incest is a way of life in Afonjaland.
Re: The Resemblance Between Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels by Investmentfreak: 11:10am On Apr 29, 2019
fx45:
Did you just arrive from Mars? Incest is a way of life in Afonjaland.

Wow I never knew ,kindly school me
Where’s is this afonjaland? Are they some isolated primitives in an island?
Re: The Resemblance Between Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels by Etianwanokon: 11:35am On Apr 29, 2019
Its possible this is the father
Re: The Resemblance Between Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels by 89Chidozie141: 11:41am On Apr 29, 2019
see this

@/@/

Re: The Resemblance Between Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels by paparazzi1987(m): 12:06pm On Apr 29, 2019
you no get sense
Re: The Resemblance Between Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels by TGMISKY(m): 12:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
dayleke:

Are you insuniating "incest"?
OP no call incest o
Re: The Resemblance Between Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels by fx45(m): 1:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
Investmentfreak:
Wow I never knew ,kindly school me
Where’s is this afonjaland? Are they some isolated primitives in an island?
Afonjas are worse than cave men. They're found in the South-Western part of Nigeria.
Re: The Resemblance Between Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels by Investmentfreak: 1:10pm On Apr 29, 2019
fx45:
Afonjas are worse than cave men. They're found in the South-Western part of Nigeria.
Wow
Nigeria is soo big but westerners are yorubas, they sleep with relatives??
Re: The Resemblance Between Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels by fx45(m): 1:19pm On Apr 29, 2019
Investmentfreak:

Wow
Nigeria is soo big but westerners are yorubas, they sleep with relatives??
In Yorubaland, fathers sleep with their daughters and brothers sleep with their sisters. The whole land stinks of iniquity and it won't be long before God's anger will be wrought on the entire Yoruba nation.

I spit on Afonjas...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo / Davido Splashes N40 Million On Customized Jewelry / Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.