Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:03 PM

Full-face Makeup Tutorial For Beginners - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Full-face Makeup Tutorial For Beginners (1669 Views)

Zaron Cosmetics Review | Full Face Makeup Tutorial / DIY Face Makeup Setting Powder / Kylie Jenner Face Makeup..quality And Affordable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full-face Makeup Tutorial For Beginners by Enixfashionhous: 9:11am On May 02, 2019
How do i get a perfect makeup? Makeup application can be complicated, it can also be fun when you get to know it better.
Makeup application is a form of art, the only difference is that it isn't on paper.
Today, I'll be giving you makeup tips for a perfect look. I never knew that makeup could be as easy as this, especially when you have the right materials.
These are the steps to follow and the materials needed for your full- face makeup.

Primer
First, you'll make sure your face is clean, then moisturize and apply your primer. Primer makes your makeup last longer.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

read more here

Re: Full-face Makeup Tutorial For Beginners by Enixfashionhous: 9:14am On May 02, 2019
Eye brow pencil

I love starting my makeup with my brows, you can choose to to do it after applying your foundation. If you don't know how to fill your brows you can check out our brows tutorial on steps to drawing a perfect eye brow.

Re: Full-face Makeup Tutorial For Beginners by Enixfashionhous: 9:17am On May 02, 2019
Foundation
The next step is for you to apply your foundation and use your beauty blender or your foundation brush and dab your foundation unto your face, do not rub your foundation.

Before using your beauty blender dampen it with setting spray.

Re: Full-face Makeup Tutorial For Beginners by Enixfashionhous: 9:19am On May 02, 2019
Eye shadow palette
It is now time for you to have fun with different colors, for your eye shadow application check our tutorial on steps on how to apply eye shadow for beginners. After applying your eye shadow, don't forget to apply your eyeliner and your mascara.

Re: Full-face Makeup Tutorial For Beginners by Enixfashionhous: 9:20am On May 02, 2019
Concealer
After applying your foundation, use your concealer to your fore head, under your eyes in a triangular form, chin and the center bridge of your nose. Then blend with your beauty blender.

Re: Full-face Makeup Tutorial For Beginners by Enixfashionhous: 9:21am On May 02, 2019
Setting Powder
Apply your setting powder to the part of your face you highlighted with concealer, i.e your fore head,chin, center bridge of your nose, under your eyes and leave it on for some time before blending with your brush.

Re: Full-face Makeup Tutorial For Beginners by Enixfashionhous: 9:23am On May 02, 2019
Contour
Apply your contour along the sides of your forehead to create balance between the upper and lower half of your face, below your cheekbones, starting from your ears to the middle of your cheeks, by the side of the bridge of your nose. after applying you blend it out.

Re: Full-face Makeup Tutorial For Beginners by Enixfashionhous: 9:24am On May 02, 2019
After all these you can now add your bronzer on your bones and also your blush from the ear down to the cheek bones, you can also apply your blush on your cheek.

Re: Full-face Makeup Tutorial For Beginners by Enixfashionhous: 9:26am On May 02, 2019
Lip stick/gloss
Do not forget to apply your lipstick/gloss.

Re: Full-face Makeup Tutorial For Beginners by Enixfashionhous: 9:27am On May 02, 2019
Finally, you can add your setting or finishing spray so that your makeup can last long.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Re: Full-face Makeup Tutorial For Beginners by Enixfashionhous: 9:28am On May 02, 2019
Re: Full-face Makeup Tutorial For Beginners by hubtiva: 9:55am On May 02, 2019
Ladies and their wahalla again oo
Re: Full-face Makeup Tutorial For Beginners by Dinah247: 12:28am On Jul 19, 2021

(1) (Reply)

5 Tips For Choosing The Best Moisturizer For You / How To Fill/define Your Eyebrows / TONY BRAXTON Wear This Dress In The Company Of Her To Sons PICTURE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.