₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,253,572 members, 4,934,509 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2019 at 09:41 PM

Please I Need Your Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please I Need Your Help (264 Views)

Please I Really Need Your Help On This... / Dentist On Nairaland I Need Your Help Please / Radiographers In The House I Need Your Help To Make A Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Help by Guymant: 4:38am On May 03
I've been in a relationship for over a year now and the sex part has been keeping me worried. My girlfriend doesn't like it but I don't know what to do. I can't last 2 minutes on a woman. I cum under one minute which is really very bad and I feel so bad. Sometimes we'll wanna have sex and I'll be so scared I'll bust it out in seconds. Please what should I take that will save me from this disgraceful thing. I talk with friends and some say they last long and sometimes the girl cums about twice before they cum but here I am I've never made my girlfriend cum. I'm scared she doesn't cheat on me later. Pls what can I use
Re: Please I Need Your Help by dayleke(m): 6:06am On May 03
Take your mind off it, you thinking about it too much.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Help by shege45: 6:28am On May 03
dayleke:
Take your mind off it, you thinking about it too much.
exactly
Re: Please I Need Your Help by healthpriority: 6:33am On May 03
Guymant:
I've been in a relationship for over a year now and the sex part has been keeping me worried. My girlfriend doesn't like it but I don't know what to do. I can't last 2 minutes on a woman. I cum under one minute which is really very bad and I feel so bad. Sometimes we'll wanna have sex and I'll be so scared I'll bust it out in seconds. Please what should I take that will save me from this disgraceful thing. I talk with friends and some say they last long and sometimes the girl cums about twice before they cum but here I am I've never made my girlfriend cum. I'm scared she doesn't cheat on me later. Pls what can I use
you thinking too much....you just need to relax.... Please send me a message through the whatsapplink below,let's talk better.
Re: Please I Need Your Help by royalman4life: 9:53am On May 03
shege45:
exactly
. My Brother free your mind first and go for general check up to know the status of your body system. We have China Herbal Medicine for any kind of such ailments and am assuring you everything will be alright. For more details contact +2347066688803 or WhatsApp
Re: Please I Need Your Help by royalman4life: 9:58am On May 03
shege45:
exactly
. My Brother free your mind first and go for general check up to know the status of your body system. We have China Herbal Medicine for any kind of such ailments and am assuring you everything will be alright. For more details contact +23470-666-888-03 or WhatsApp
Re: Please I Need Your Help by NAJALYN: 8:14am On May 04
You either use Norland Cordyceps https://Candy Tablet, please see the Post here

lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/02/12/ginseng-cordyceps-sinensis-candy-tablet-for-perfect-health/. This Product is N25,000, and will last 1 or 2 Months, depending on how you use it.

Or

Use STC30. Please see the Post

SUPERLIFE TOTAL CARE (STC30) STEM CELL TREATMENT A MUST USE

God Bless You Dear Readers.

SuperLife Total Care (STC30), a well Researched Product from Switzerland/Malaysia, was officially launched early 2017, and presently has more than 40 Countries as Members.

The aim of the Company is to transform the lives of members with the Company’s unique Product, and leave a legacy for future generations.

The Company prides itself as the origin of Stem Cell in the Prevention, as well as Treatment of diseases.

The STC30 is a New Technology in the world of Stem Cell Therapy.

Below are the Ingredients and Functions of STC30:

A. Black Currant Extract

1. Promotes the production of today’s natural anti-oxidant system.

2. Supports healthy Immune function and protects against oxidative stress.

Stem Cells have the ability to self renew or multiply, while maintaining the potential to develop into other types of cells.

The Product works from the body’s cellular level to reactivate dead cells, tissues and organs, repair dead cells, and rejuvenate the body’s cells for optimum health.

Stem Cells are present in the body’s tissue, bone marrow, and in every single tissue compartment. They are nature’s repair kit, waiting, ready to repair tissues whenever the need arises.

However, as one ages, the adult Stem Cells decrease in number and become dysfunctional.

These basic building blocks of life are fast becoming the ultimate repair kit of the future.

It is estimated that in the next 10 years, 80% of developed Countries will embrace Stem Cell Wellness Technologies.

The STC30 Prevents as well as Treats over 134 diseases, including Stoke, heart attack, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, fibroid, ovarian cyst, leukemia, infertility, impotency, stomach ulcer, sickle cell, it’s anti-aging, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Crohn’s disease, autism, liver cirrhosis, cardiomyopathy, cerebral palsy, lung diseases, vitiligo, paraplegia, renal failure, buerger’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, brain trauma, spinal cord injury/paralysis, congestive heart failure, orthopedic injuries, deafness, blindness, glaucoma, bone marrow transplant, kidney stones and failure, prostate enlargement, prostate cancer, wound healing, liver diseases, pancreative dysfunction, cardiovascular diseases, skin repair, mudcukoskeletal problems, stress, muscle pull, dental problem, gastrointestinal disease, skin infection, hemorrhoids, headache, improve blood flow, cardiovascular disease, traumatic brain injury, learning defects, missing teeth, amyotrophic lateral-sclerosis, myocardial infarction, muscular dystrophy, multiple sites cancers, etc.

So many Testimonies of patients, who had no hope of recovery, but were healed by this Miracle Product, Abound.

If you wish to purchase SuperLife Total Care (STC30) and other Products, please text or call me on +2348034863154 or +2348097890448 (this is also my WhatsApp no.) or send a mail to lynmail45@gmail.com, and I will promptly attend to you.

Stay Healthy Always And Remain Blessed. Love You All.

For more on this please follow this link
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/04/18/superlife-total-care-stc30-stem-cell-treatment-a-must-use/
Re: Please I Need Your Help by successking401(m): 12:35pm On May 04
Guymant:
I will sell to you the herbal medicine that I produced by myself that will bring smile on your face.it is not another man's product but mine .it is not free mind you.contact me if you are ready.
Re: Please I Need Your Help by ennon92(m): 1:21pm On May 04
Mehn, these marketers of long lasting drugs no dey use eyes see where ppl with lasting issues dey, dem go quickly sorround am...yeye ppl..

My guy try dey take bitter kola everyday it works wonder!...Moreover, stop thinking abt being unable to last long during the act instead try to focus on any other thing e.g. like reciting time table, it helps. You can as well continually draw ur scrotum backward whenever u feels the urge to release.
Re: Please I Need Your Help by Guymant: 4:42am On May 15
ennon92:
Mehn, these marketers of long lasting drugs no dey use eyes see where ppl with lasting issues dey, dem go quickly sorround am...yeye ppl..

My guy try dey take bitter kola everyday it works wonder!...Moreover, stop thinking abt being unable to last long during the act instead try to focus on any other thing e.g. like reciting time table, it helps. You can as well continually draw ur scrotum backward whenever u feels the urge to release.
Thanks a lot bro. I'll start taking bitter kola
Re: Please I Need Your Help by AngryParrot1: 7:20am On May 15
Guymant:

Thanks a lot bro. I'll start taking bitter kola
Although bitter kola is far better than any other product, being that it is wholesome, and natural, I would say anxiety is ur major problem. U can arrest that through deep breaths minutes before sex. Take 12 deep breaths about 4 minutes before sex.
However, if ur joystick collapses immediately after u come, & it doesn't come back up again in minutes, then you need to take action. In most cases, toxins & all kinds of nonsense, because of all d bad food (starch, packaged food, too much meat, etc) have clogged up the veins that take blood to d joystick, so that it can stand. U need to flush dem out.
Re: Please I Need Your Help by dunhill26(m): 8:54am On May 15
Guymant:
make use of Aloe Power contact me WhatsApp 08136478517
Re: Please I Need Your Help by NAJALYN: 9:56am On May 15
Any of the following Products will solve your problem:

You either use Norland Cordyceps https://Candy Tablet, please see the Post here

lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/02/12/ginseng-cordyceps-sinensis-candy-tablet-for-perfect-health/.

Or

Use STC30. Please see the Post

SUPERLIFE TOTAL CARE (STC30) STEM CELL TREATMENT A MUST USE

God Bless You Dear Readers.

SuperLife Total Care (STC30), a well Researched Product from Switzerland/Malaysia, was officially launched early 2017, and presently has more than 40 Countries as Members.

The aim of the Company is to transform the lives of members with the Company’s unique Product, and leave a legacy for future generations.

The Company prides itself as the origin of Stem Cell in the Prevention, as well as Treatment of diseases.

The STC30 is a New Technology in the world of Stem Cell Therapy.

Below are the Ingredients and Functions of STC30:

A. Black Currant Extract

1. Promotes the production of today’s natural anti-oxidant system.

2. Supports healthy Immune function and protects against oxidative stress.

Stem Cells have the ability to self renew or multiply, while maintaining the potential to develop into other types of cells.

The Product works from the body’s cellular level to reactivate dead cells, tissues and organs, repair dead cells, and rejuvenate the body’s cells for optimum health.

Stem Cells are present in the body’s tissue, bone marrow, and in every single tissue compartment. They are nature’s repair kit, waiting, ready to repair tissues whenever the need arises.

However, as one ages, the adult Stem Cells decrease in number and become dysfunctional.

These basic building blocks of life are fast becoming the ultimate repair kit of the future.

It is estimated that in the next 10 years, 80% of developed Countries will embrace Stem Cell Wellness Technologies.

The STC30 Prevents as well as Treats over 134 diseases, including Stoke, heart attack, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, fibroid, ovarian cyst, leukemia, infertility, impotency, stomach ulcer, sickle cell, it’s anti-aging, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Crohn’s disease, autism, liver cirrhosis, cardiomyopathy, cerebral palsy, lung diseases, vitiligo, paraplegia, renal failure, buerger’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, brain trauma, spinal cord injury/paralysis, congestive heart failure, orthopedic injuries, deafness, blindness, glaucoma, bone marrow transplant, kidney stones and failure, prostate enlargement, prostate cancer, wound healing, liver diseases, pancreative dysfunction, cardiovascular diseases, skin repair, mudcukoskeletal problems, stress, muscle pull, dental problem, gastrointestinal disease, skin infection, hemorrhoids, headache, improve blood flow, cardiovascular disease, traumatic brain injury, learning defects, missing teeth, amyotrophic lateral-sclerosis, myocardial infarction, muscular dystrophy, multiple sites cancers, etc.

So many Testimonies of patients, who had no hope of recovery, but were healed by this Miracle Product, Abound.

If you wish to purchase SuperLife Total Care (STC30) and other Products, please text or call me on +2348034863154 or +2348097890448 (this is also my WhatsApp no.) or send a mail to lynmail45@gmail.com, and I will promptly attend to you.

Stay Healthy Always And Remain Blessed. Love You All.

For more on this please follow this link
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/04/18/superlife-total-care-stc30-stem-cell-treatment-a-must-use/
Re: Please I Need Your Help by Guymant: 10:48am On May 16
AngryParrot1:

Although bitter kola is far better than any other product, being that it is wholesome, and natural, I would say anxiety is ur major problem. U can arrest that through deep breaths minutes before sex. Take 12 deep breaths about 4 minutes before sex.
However, if ur joystick collapses immediately after u come, & it doesn't come back up again in minutes, then you need to take action. In most cases, toxins & all kinds of nonsense, because of all d bad food (starch, packaged food, too much meat, etc) have clogged up the veins that take blood to d joystick, so that it can stand. U need to flush dem out.
Pls how do I flush them out
Re: Please I Need Your Help by AngryParrot1: 11:20am On May 16
Guymant:

Pls how do I flush them out

Begin by abstaining from any packaged food for up to a month, & watch what happens. Check out my signature let's talk some more if u want.

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Goodhealtharena.com / 9 Awesome Ways To Cure And Prevent Stretch Marks / Get Fast Weight Loss Supplement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.