Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,608 members, 7,820,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Want To Learn Programming ? This Is For You. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Want To Learn Programming ? This Is For You. (411 Views)

What's The Best Way To Learn Programming For Free / Where Can I Learn Programming In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Learn Programming ? This Is For You. by CodeJourney(m): 9:01am On May 03, 2019
Learning to programme without a mentor can be like a pain in the Ass.This was me some years ago.I couldnt afford all this Training center.

I Have decided to train 10 people who reside in Lagos on Frontend development for 10 weeks. They will learn Webdesign {Html5 css3 Bootstrap} then move to Javascript {ES6} and then end it with React Js.

The goal of this training is to empower people who couldnt afford Others training programme due to the money involve.

This training is only for people in Lagos Because we will have a 5 hours physical session on saturdays. The training venue will be at Iyana Ipaja.

This training is free but participant will have to pay one thousand naira per week {1K}.This will cover for venue and fuel.

I promise you if you do what is expected of you in 10 weeks you will get a job as a frontend developer.

The screenshot attached is the message i sent to developers to help me but it is surprising none did.but i understand that they were busy i felt bad but pick myself up and taught my self through.I am not a master yet but i am better than i was back then am still on training i currently work as frontend developer for a software firm in Lagos.

Hoping to become andela fellow someday.

I understand how it felt like wanting to learn but no money or person to help you through.so if this is you take this offer it is my give away to the people who want to learn Fronend development.

This is strictly for people who are hungry for Knowledge.

To be part of this You can message me via whatapp or call 08132505772

This offer is for the First 10 people.

Re: Want To Learn Programming ? This Is For You. by CodeJourney(m): 9:36am On May 03, 2019
The screenshort above is the message .I sent out to Developers for mentorship it was painful that none reply they only acknowledge and promise to work out a plan for me but till date none did.I pick myself up and i started my learning and today i am better than i was yesterday.

I believe anybody can learn programming just that with a mentor the journey become easier.I have paid udemy course to share with every that comes in for the programme.
Re: Want To Learn Programming ? This Is For You. by CodeJourney(m): 3:44pm On May 11, 2019
a week to go

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Verify Your Microsoft Account? / Yusuf Sambo, The Nigerian Engineer Leading Scotland’s 5G Revolution / How To Send Bulksms To DND Number Using www.simhostng.com API

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.