Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,069 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Can We Proceed With Application? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can We Proceed With Application? (356 Views)

How Do I Proceed Naija To Yankee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can We Proceed With Application? by OlaSalo(m): 12:21pm On May 03, 2019
My girlfriend and I have been dating since 2013 in Nigeria before she moved to Canada in 2015 as a P.R.
She intends to file a common law application for me but the issue is that she's on the verge of applying for her Citizenship but she's scared. She thinks filling for me as her common law partner might jeopardise her Citizenship application.
Kindly enlighten me.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Where Can One Do Digital Xray In Lagos / Passenger Collapses And Dies After 'Trying To Strangle Woman' On Plane (Video) / Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death in Lagos. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.