Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,121 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:31 AM

Professional Website Development - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Professional Website Development (677 Views)

Affordable And Responsive Website Development And Mobile Application / I Need A Professional Website Designer wit an office address in lag(NT SCAMMERS) / Special Offer - I'll Design A Professional Website Or Blog With Your Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Professional Website Development by melodyogonna(m): 11:49pm On May 04, 2019
Owing a website doesn't have to be expensive ...

... BUT IT HAS TO BE EFFICIENT!
Developing a professional looking web site requires detailed development planning and research. You don't have to bear this responsibility yourself, you should outsource the project to me.

Overview
Is there a better medium to efficiently show your business than a website?
The internet has drastically cut-of the cost of travelling long distances to market yourself in another region, a very detailed website has the potential to attract thousands of prospective customers.
Brief Introduction
Melody Daniel here.
I’m a full-stack web developer with solid knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and JavaScript 2015 (ES6). I have been developing websites for about a year and have extensively used Vue.js framework, Vuetify and Bootstrap 4 for the UI. I use Python+web2py web framework, MySQL , NodeJs+Express, and MongoDB on the server side.

What you want
A professional website for your business.

I will develop a modern generation, professional and very detailed website that will pass your message across in a very efficient and comprehensive way to potential customers.
What I'll need
A mock-up - pdf, png or link to a similar site would be great; content, Images and a detailed brief.
Why you should hire me
I'm very meticulous, fast, communicates clearly and early and I pay great attention to details.
Prices start at N50k for a three page website.

FAQ
Do you provide hosting?
No, but I can help you set-up one.

Do you use a CMS or website builder
No, I manually develop the websites.

contact - https://meldan.tk
Re: Professional Website Development by melodyogonna(m): 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2019
send a message

(1) (Reply)

1 Year Old ID Verified Naija Adsense With $25(cur Bal) + .com Domain For Sale / Genuine Laptop Computers For Sale, Authentic, Original At His Very Best. / Three Domain Name With Google Adsense For Sale Starting From 200knaira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.