Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,643 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Need Help On Php Mysql Database - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Help On Php Mysql Database (577 Views)

Gurusloaded.tk On Php Hoster / What Does Mysql Database Means? / How To Upload Mysql Database To Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help On Php Mysql Database by peddylinko(m): 10:36pm On Sep 20, 2010
username, firstname, lastname, atype, serial,
cred, nbalance, curr this are the data that are filled
in data base when a user register. How can i use
this data from data base i.e when a user login into
the site he should see username:what he filled in
registration firstname:what he filled in registration
lastname:what he filled in registration atype:what
he filled in registration serial:what he filled in
registration cred:what he filled in registration
nbalance:what he filled in registration curr:what he
filled in registration. Pls help me thanks. The
name of the datacard is iwpser_eco name of table
members
Re: Need Help On Php Mysql Database by worldsearc(m): 11:12pm On Sep 20, 2010
What you need to do is store all those data into a session variable when the user logs in. You can then retrieve then whenever you want to print it out to the user.

Hope this help.
Re: Need Help On Php Mysql Database by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 21, 2010
Your way of posting show you have little knowledge of PHP/MySQl.

Anyway, what you need to do is use the query.

Select username, firstname, otherdatasusingcomma From members Where username='$username';

Now, the variable username($username) will be registered with what the person enter in a form for logging in!

otherdatasusingcomma, is just to avoid listing all the datas you intend to capture. You have to write all with comma!

Then save them in an array, and echo all those fields.

If you need the codes, clarify my initial doubt on your knowledge base on PHP/MYSQL. So i can know the level of help to assist with!
Re: Need Help On Php Mysql Database by peddylinko(m): 5:39am On Sep 21, 2010
Thanks.
But can you help with the code
Re: Need Help On Php Mysql Database by webaplanet(m): 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2010
please go online and learn php mysql properly ffollow this link: http://www.freewebmasterhelp.com/tutorials/phpmysql

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get A Partner Now! / Hello, I'm New Here / Domain Name Registration Companies With The Cheapest Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.