Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,278 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

35DaysofCode - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / 35DaysofCode (760 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

35DaysofCode by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 05, 2019
5 WEEKS Codechallenge {may 6th - June 9 }
Inspired by codemind101

I want to go on a personal 5 WEEKS OF CODE CHALLENEGE

CURRENT LEVEL OF KNOWLEDGE

I know html5 css3 and Javascript to Intermediate level so i want to advance my skillset to be able to get a a six digit salary job.so
i went online on the requirement it takes to get a frontend job,I realized that React js is the hotcake here in Nigeria.

SO i decided to learn it in five weeks while i add some other skillset like datastructure and alogirthm to it and revise on the other skillset i know {HTML5 CSS3 BOOTSTRAP AND JAVASCRIPT} By building a project with them.

HERE IS MY GOAL FOR THE CHALLENEGE

=>To Learn React Js {BEGINNER TO INTERMEDIATE LEVEL} and build 10 projects with it.

=>To master my webdesign skillset learning more about Flexbox and CssGrid

=>To learn about datastructure and algorithm

=>To Revise My Knowledge on Javascript by building more projects with it {DOM AND API BASE PROJECT}

=>To get a job in a world class firm earning six digit salary {Currently am unemployed but i design website on the other hand and i tutor people on it too }

I promise to drop update to the place everyday for anyone who will need it as a guild.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: 35DaysofCode by 3KINGZ18: 11:20am On May 06, 2019
Following...this what I plan on doing before moving to 100daysofcode
Re: 35DaysofCode by Olalekank(m): 11:28pm On May 06, 2019
3KINGZ18:
Following...this what I plan on doing before moving to 100daysofcode
What no are you using on WhatsApp now?

(1) (Reply)

Solved / ICT Skill Acquisition / Any Idea On How I Can Get Opnet Modeler?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.