Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Ragp - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ragp (785 Views)

How To Earn Residual Income With RAGP Business Opportunity! / Ragp Telecom Money / How To Start VTU Business With RAGP COMPANY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ragp by paulboy20: 1:25pm On May 08, 2019
I recharge my phone, I get paid, I buy data, I get paid, even subscribe to Dstv and Gotv, I still get bonuses. ASK ME HOW? Follow the Whatsapp link for more information about it.
https:///EoBbs7Bw3JwLr83BK534dr

Re: Ragp by WALTECHMOBILE: 1:52pm On May 08, 2019
WALTECHMOBILE SME DATA RESELLERS PLATFORM
EARN MONEY DAILY THROUGH YOUR SMART PHONE

Do you wish to make money online and offline selling SME Data? Waltechmobile brings you an opportunity to become a Data reseller and make cool cash into your bank account without sweating at all. You can earn #2000 and above daily, depending on the amount of sales made. The best part is that you can start this business with any amount of your choice through our website eg you can start with #1,000. All you need to get started is your mobile phone and bank account.
Simply register on our website (www.waltechmobile.net), and fund your wallet using your ATM card. We sell Data for all Networks (MTN, 9MOBILE, AIRTEL& GLO) at Wholesale prices eg.
MTN
1GB = #460.
2GB = #920.
5GB = #2,300.

9MOBILE
1GB = #650.
1.5GB = #1,000
2GB = #1,250.

You can resell at a higher price and make profit. Join us today and build a source of residual income for yourself. For enquiries, contact the Admin via WhatsApp; 08135921729.

(1) (Reply)

China Procurement, Shipping And Logistics Business Training / Speedydata: Strictly For Data Resellers / Share Your Business Start-up Experience:what Challenges Did You Face?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.