Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Butt Implants Gone Wrong - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Butt Implants Gone Wrong (2934 Views)

Looks What Happens To A Woman After Her Butt Implants Imploded / Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong / Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Butt Implants Gone Wrong by treylaw: 12:38am On Sep 22, 2010
Butt Implant Gone Wrong . . .

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihEl0cUv9hw[/flash]
Re: Butt Implants Gone Wrong by InkedNerd(f): 12:42am On Sep 22, 2010
Ok, that's nothing new. Its sad though.
Re: Butt Implants Gone Wrong by treylaw: 12:44am On Sep 22, 2010
Yes, it's really quite sad, wonder why the interviewer was laughing at her!
Re: Butt Implants Gone Wrong by InkedNerd(f): 12:51am On Sep 22, 2010
I was wondering the same thing as well. I thought that was very disrespectful. They should apologize to her. That is no laughing matter. The woman is in pain the man is there laughing. I wonder how funny it would be if was one of his family memebers or if it was an issue that dealt with is p.enis.
Re: Butt Implants Gone Wrong by daduke2k(m): 12:53am On Sep 22, 2010
Did i miss a pic? Put it up again.
Re: Butt Implants Gone Wrong by treylaw: 12:54am On Sep 22, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

I was wondering the same thing as well. I thought that was very disrespectful. They should apologize to her. That is no laughing matter. The woman is in pain the man is there laughing. I wonder how funny it would be if was one of his family memebers or if it was an issue that dealt with is p.enis.

grin grin
Re: Butt Implants Gone Wrong by Idowuogbo(f): 12:55am On Sep 22, 2010
@trey
bcus its funny heheheheheehee hoooooohahahha cant help but altho i fil bad lafin but hay hehehehheheh grin grin grin grin grin

people jus decide to deform dia sef even more  angry angry angry angry, mahn  she cud enjoy holidayin in st tropez wiv dat money she paid  , instead she go put plastic 4 yansh , na by force to get ikebe super  grin grin grin grin

@inky
gal i understand  u , lafing wa rude she sad but wud u pay 4 ass , dats jus insane wot pips decide to do wiv money
Re: Butt Implants Gone Wrong by InkedNerd(f): 12:58am On Sep 22, 2010
Idowuogbo:

@inky
gal i understand  u , lafing wa rude she sad but wud u pay 4 backside , dats jus insane wot pips decide to do wiv money

I get what your saying. I meant that as a reporter, his actions were unprofessional.
Re: Butt Implants Gone Wrong by Idowuogbo(f): 1:02am On Sep 22, 2010
^not disputing dat but gal its hard not 2 buss ur bumble wen she lifts dat plastic up and shakes it , d reporter is human now
Re: Butt Implants Gone Wrong by daduke2k(m): 1:03am On Sep 22, 2010
K, i waz kinda watchn dr 90210 last nyt and i sw wot gurls pas thru by putin silicons in dia body and brand it boob uplift. . . . . . .  dang did i lose my appetite?
Re: Butt Implants Gone Wrong by Idowuogbo(f): 1:04am On Sep 22, 2010
^bless u sick rite
Re: Butt Implants Gone Wrong by InkedNerd(f): 1:07am On Sep 22, 2010
Idowuogbo:

^not disputing dat but gal its hard not  2 buss your bumble wen she lifts dat plastic up and shakes it , d reporter is human now

I totally get that. I can understand if other people laugh, its the laughing on camera thing that was kinda sad. I mean, he could have at least waited till he was off the air. I know if my brother had seen it he would have been laughing like crazy. It looks like it hurts cry. If only she had done squats undecided.
Re: Butt Implants Gone Wrong by daduke2k(m): 1:10am On Sep 22, 2010
Wot waz dat again idow?
Re: Butt Implants Gone Wrong by Idowuogbo(f): 1:13am On Sep 22, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

I totally get that. I can understand if other people laugh, its the laughing on camera thing that was kinda sad. I mean, he could have at least waited till he was off the air. I know if my brother had seen it he would have been laughing like crazy. It looks like it hurts cry. If only she had done squats undecided.

no she cudnt , lazy is her surname dont u get inky , easy way paved d way for her saggy asss , well i hope she can gets help, i bet she cant do d bootie poppin anymore  grin grin grin grin grin

@d2k
i meant wen u watch dat u jus wanna empty out d content in ur mouth , d process is nasstie as heell
Re: Butt Implants Gone Wrong by InkedNerd(f): 1:20am On Sep 22, 2010
Idowuogbo:

no she cudnt , lazy is her surname dont u get inky , easy way paved d way for her saggy asss , well i hope she can gets help, i bet she cant do d bootie poppin anymore  grin grin grin grin grin

lol @ lazy surname. She should have gotten one of these >>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPOi-bU4Uzs
Re: Butt Implants Gone Wrong by daduke2k(m): 1:23am On Sep 22, 2010
@idow, am telin u. D sight was beyond my eye capacity. BTW wot are doin stil awake?
Re: Butt Implants Gone Wrong by Idowuogbo(f): 1:27am On Sep 22, 2010
@inky
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
u jokes neva fails to deliver, she can always recycle as well cant she  grin grin

@dk
lol mehn d 1;s i hate watching is d tummy tuck business , d way dey butcher and bisect dier belly like its a rat dier dealing wiv in d lab is insane &revolting
btw i cant sleep joor
Re: Butt Implants Gone Wrong by InkedNerd(f): 1:32am On Sep 22, 2010
Idowuogbo:

@inky
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
u jokes neva fails to deliver, she can always recycle as well cant she  grin grin

Omg, I just realized that when she moves the implants, her butt is gonna look worse than before. Most likely their gonna end up moving a bit of her muscle tissue during the process. Oh my, this poor lady.
Re: Butt Implants Gone Wrong by Idowuogbo(f): 1:37am On Sep 22, 2010
^shes gona b asss-less for life cus d tightness has gone wiv d ridim of gravity , so she has to buy like gazillions of dose hot pants and wear double for effect , man she ruined her buddie mehn damn
Re: Butt Implants Gone Wrong by InkedNerd(f): 1:38am On Sep 22, 2010
Idowuogbo:

^shes gona b asss-less for life cus d tightness has gone wiv d ridim of gravity , so she has to buy like gazillions of dose hot pants and wear double for effect , man she ruined her buddie mehn damn

Yes o, her nyash no go forgive her.
Re: Butt Implants Gone Wrong by daduke2k(m): 1:38am On Sep 22, 2010
D fat dat is removd is d most horrid. @inkd, u dnt nid 2 pity her she got herself into dat mess
Re: Butt Implants Gone Wrong by InkedNerd(f): 1:40am On Sep 22, 2010
daduke2k:

D fat dat is removd is d most horrid. @inkd, u dnt nid 2 pity her she got herself into dat mess

Even so, the thing is painful. I feel for am.
Re: Butt Implants Gone Wrong by daduke2k(m): 1:44am On Sep 22, 2010
She s a fmale u should.
Re: Butt Implants Gone Wrong by InkedNerd(f): 1:46am On Sep 22, 2010
Even if she was a guy, I'd still feel sorry embarassed.
Re: Butt Implants Gone Wrong by Idowuogbo(f): 1:46am On Sep 22, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Yes o, her nyash no go forgive her.

if u were named asss-ss u sef no go gree make dem maltreat u so  na, imagine d removal wud jus damage her , hmm wot if she nids to wear adult pampers forever after removal more sales to huggies i guess grin grin grin grin grin .but i pray al goes well 4 her sha , am going wiv ur postive spirit inky
Re: Butt Implants Gone Wrong by InkedNerd(f): 1:49am On Sep 22, 2010
lol, she'll need more than surgery and prayers. Hmmm, why do I get the feeling she might need therapy afterwards? lipsrsealed
Re: Butt Implants Gone Wrong by Idowuogbo(f): 1:54am On Sep 22, 2010
^yep
defo therapy
a class dat got higlights dats say " Love your body d way it is, in order  to reduce risks of deformity going down under"
Re: Butt Implants Gone Wrong by daduke2k(m): 1:57am On Sep 22, 2010
Hehe, i realy laughd out loud. Dat waz hilarious.
Re: Butt Implants Gone Wrong by InkedNerd(f): 1:58am On Sep 22, 2010
Idowuogbo:

^yep
defo therapy
a class dat got higlights dats say " Love your body d way it is, in order  to reduce risks of deformity going down under"

lol
Re: Butt Implants Gone Wrong by ravenzord(m): 2:05am On Sep 22, 2010
Link please
Re: Butt Implants Gone Wrong by Osama10(m): 2:12am On Sep 22, 2010
People should be satisfied with what they have.
Re: Butt Implants Gone Wrong by Nobody: 3:31am On Sep 22, 2010
I do not feel sorry for her seriously people should learn to love what they have.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dokun Olumofin Vs Joro Olumofin. Who Wore It Better? / Check My Replica Breitling Exospace B55 Connected / Latest Goddess Braids For Kiddies 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.