Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,561 members, 7,955,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:27 PM

Can you write excellent unplagiarised content. Then see this. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can you write excellent unplagiarised content. Then see this. (349 Views)

12 Incredible Tools That’ll Help You Write Better Headlines / 21Things That Can Help You Write An Excellent Application For Tony Elumelu Grant / 12 Incredible Tools That’ll Help You Write Better Headlines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can you write excellent unplagiarised content. Then see this. by Justanodadude: 2:13pm On May 09, 2019
Hi all,

This is open. Remuneration is fair and will be long term for the right candidate.

We have only three requests
- No Amateur/Hobby writers please. We require someone with a proven track record of delivering for the international audience.
- Ready to work and constantly hits deadlines.
- Easy to work with.

Send a proposal with all about you (Your SPECIALITY, we know what we're looking for) to the number in signature WhatsApp/Email.

Contact Details in Signature/ Profile.

Include few samples OF YOUR OWN SAMPLES. VERY IMPORTANT.

Thanks.
Re: Can you write excellent unplagiarised content. Then see this. by Justanodadude: 2:28pm On May 09, 2019
Chat Me up on whatsapp
Re: Can you write excellent unplagiarised content. Then see this. by ziziangel(m): 2:47pm On May 09, 2019
Whatsapp 08034330080

Lets deal
Re: Can you write excellent unplagiarised content. Then see this. by SweetBrownBuns: 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2020
JUSTANODADUDE IS A SCAM EMPLOYER. DON'T FALL. VICTIM OF THIS THIEF

Scam Alert. Justanodadude Scammed me

I spent 2 days plus. Downloaded videos. Produced High quality article of 3500 words, spent time and resources only to be scammed by justanodadude. A fraud disgusting himself as a legit entity

Nairalanders. He made it clear he wasn't going to pay for my services

He never engaged him that he wouldn't be paying for my services and was High handed dishing out curses at me all through our interactions. 

The screenshots is a pretty never for once said he was going to pay me at the end of the month. I will never agree to such treatment

Immediately I finished writing, I noticed all. Forms of attitude. I simply told him he had a right to curse me but should pay for my services and we part ways. He went on ranting saying I had attitude for asking for my dues and blocked me but first saying he won't pay for my servixes

Is this 1775 where slavery is yet. To be abolished?

Mods

I spent at least 500 MB downloading videos just to acquaint with instructions for this project. Only for me to finish the project and justanodadude started throwing all sort of attitude with the intent of not paying. 

I completed the project. Yet he didn't pay for my services

Mods, writers be aware of this fraudster. I'll be posting his emails, phone numbers and website. Stay clear so you don't fall victim at the hands of this slave master

NOTE HIS EMAILS, MONIKER AND PHONE NUMBERS TO ADD TO THE LIST OF SCAMMERS ON THE FORUM
Re: Can you write excellent unplagiarised content. Then see this. by Justanodadude: 8:23am On Jan 19, 2021
Open
Re: Can you write excellent unplagiarised content. Then see this. by Justanodadude: 8:24am On Jan 19, 2021
Wa
Re: Can you write excellent unplagiarised content. Then see this. by Justanodadude: 11:36am On Jan 19, 2021
Re: Can you write excellent unplagiarised content. Then see this. by Justanodadude: 9:25am On Jan 20, 2021
Open today only
Re: Can you write excellent unplagiarised content. Then see this. by Justanodadude: 9:55pm On Mar 15, 2021
Open
Re: Can you write excellent unplagiarised content. Then see this. by Justanodadude: 10:05pm On Mar 15, 2021
Good writers only

(1) (Reply)

See This Online Money Ritual. For People With Smart Phones Who Wan To Blow / Mtn Planning To Launch 5g Network In Nigeria Soon / How To Start Fish Farming Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.