Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

Car Thief Is Caught And Trapped Inside The Stolen Car In Uk - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Thief Is Caught And Trapped Inside The Stolen Car In Uk (861 Views)

My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos / How To Avoid Buying A Foreign But Stolen Car In Nigeria / Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Car Thief Is Caught And Trapped Inside The Stolen Car In Uk by wideweb(m): 5:24pm On May 09, 2019
A man was caught in the act trying to steal a car by as the owner stands there Watching.

The thief entertained onlookers while waiting for the Police to arrive by downing his drugs and continued to rummage through the car as if no one was there. The best part was the owner saw this guy drink his water to down the drugs and he said: "He is drinking my water!"

LOL

We give the owner credit as he wasn't pissed but disappointed. He actually said he felt bad for the guy. Only the British is so kind.

This Video will make you laugh >> http://www.newscroc.com/Caught-in-the-Act
Re: Car Thief Is Caught And Trapped Inside The Stolen Car In Uk by Lexusgs430: 5:44pm On May 09, 2019
If nah Nigeria, tyre and petrol must show........

(1) (Reply)

Buy New Maruti Suzuki Swift Cars In India | Droom / Advice And Support Needed As I Plan On My First Car / How To Get The Correct Part No For A Stolen Brainbox/ecu Or Any Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.