Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Does Ambode Have An “i” Problem? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Ambode Have An “i” Problem? (391 Views)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names / Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Ambode Have An “i” Problem? by zoedew: 11:00am On May 10, 2019
Just read an Interview given by AMBODE the outgoing Governor of Lagos State in The Lagos Report April 2019 edition and came away amazed at how many times he used the word “I”. Could this be the problem with AMBODE? Never met him though!

1 Like

Re: Does Ambode Have An “i” Problem? by dukie25: 11:02am On May 10, 2019
His problem is "yellow teeth" residing in Bourdillon.
Re: Does Ambode Have An “i” Problem? by Donelli: 11:02am On May 10, 2019
One of the reasons a vote of no confidence was passed on him was that he ran a "One man show"
Re: Does Ambode Have An “i” Problem? by zoedew: 11:13am On May 10, 2019
Donelli:
One of the reasons a vote of no confidence was passed on him was that he ran a "One man show"

He does seem to have an “I” problem! Pride, they say, comes before a fall. Good leaders are servant leaders who are accustomed to using the word “We” when speaking in their leadership capacity. Ego goes before a goner! Lessons learnt!!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Destructive Government / 60% Of Out-of-school Children In Nigeria Are Females / What Will You Fix First If You Happen To Become The President Of Nigeria Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.