₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,332,425 members, 5,156,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2019 at 01:28 AM

2019/2020 Fuoye Admission (every Needs To Enter Federal University Oye-Ekiti) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2019/2020 Fuoye Admission (every Needs To Enter Federal University Oye-Ekiti) (3703 Views)

2017/2018 Fuoye Aspirants (every Needs To Enter Federal University Oye-ekiti) / Osinbajo Changes Federal University, Oye Ekiti To Adeyinka Adebayo University / Federal University Oye Ekiti Fees For Fresh Students: Extortion Of Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019/2020 Fuoye Admission (every Needs To Enter Federal University Oye-Ekiti) by slimbless(f): 9:13pm On Jul 25
opezy:
hey guys,
on the registration portal, its telling me "invalid access credentials" when i put my jamb reg no...pls what should do
Hi guys, please I've been trying to register for my sister, and the response is "invalid credentials". She chose Fuoye as second choice. Please what can we do?
Re: 2019/2020 Fuoye Admission (every Needs To Enter Federal University Oye-Ekiti) by Nicoj: 10:42pm On Aug 01
pls after oye screening,is there still another exam before one could get admission?
Re: 2019/2020 Fuoye Admission (every Needs To Enter Federal University Oye-Ekiti) by Nicoj: 10:44pm On Aug 01
[quote: she should change it to first choice
Re: 2019/2020 Fuoye Admission (every Needs To Enter Federal University Oye-Ekiti) by Davidollad(m): 5:10pm On Aug 13
Sorry, I'm just reading this now, I believe by now, this problem has been solved aready.

slimbless:

Hi guys, please I've been trying to register for my sister, and the response is "invalid credentials". She chose Fuoye as second choice. Please what can we do?
Re: 2019/2020 Fuoye Admission (every Needs To Enter Federal University Oye-Ekiti) by Davidollad(m): 5:11pm On Aug 13
There's none, you and every Fuoye Aspirant will need to read this post:

Top 7 things You Should know Now that Fuoye 2019/2020 Admission Online Screening is almost Over
https://fuoye.co/aspirant/top-7-things-you-should-know-now/

Nicoj:
pls after oye screening,is there still another exam before one could get admission?
Re: 2019/2020 Fuoye Admission (every Needs To Enter Federal University Oye-Ekiti) by slimbless(f): 7:05pm On Aug 13
Nothing happened o
Davidollad:
Sorry, I'm just reading this now, I believe by now, this problem has been solved aready.

Re: 2019/2020 Fuoye Admission (every Needs To Enter Federal University Oye-Ekiti) by Davidollad(m): 10:38am On Sep 02
2019/20 Fuoye Screening Results Released, Here’s How to Check

https://fuoye.co/aspirant/2019-fuoye-screening-results-released-how-to-check/

The long awaited 2019/2020 Fuoye Post UTME Screening Result has been released.

Follow this steps to check your Fuoye Screening Result:

Step 1
Go-to: www.ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme

Step 2
Login with your JAMB Reg. Number (e.g.: 95731100HC) and

Step 3
Click on the “Print Screening Result Slip” on the left menu.

And that’s it! You have access to your screening result and can print it out straight away or anytime, anywhere with a printer.

more details here...
https://fuoye.co/aspirant/2019-fuoye-screening-results-released-how-to-check/
Re: 2019/2020 Fuoye Admission (every Needs To Enter Federal University Oye-Ekiti) by tunjilee003(m): 11:28am On Sep 02
how do I get to know about fouye direct entry details
Re: 2019/2020 Fuoye Admission (every Needs To Enter Federal University Oye-Ekiti) by idowuolusola92: 6:05am On Sep 03
pls someone registered and after registration the portal displayed application completed but now the portal s showing application not completed. pls Wat s to be done
Re: 2019/2020 Fuoye Admission (every Needs To Enter Federal University Oye-Ekiti) by Flytime: 9:07am On Sep 09
Has the departmental cut off mark after screening come out for fuoye
Re: 2019/2020 Fuoye Admission (every Needs To Enter Federal University Oye-Ekiti) by Davidollad(m): 5:35pm On Sep 11
tunjilee003:
how do I get to know about fouye direct entry details

What exactly do you want to know? Plus you can explore www.fuoye.co/aspirant/ask to ask your questions.
Re: 2019/2020 Fuoye Admission (every Needs To Enter Federal University Oye-Ekiti) by Davidollad(m): 5:35pm On Sep 11
idowuolusola92:
pls someone registered and after registration the portal displayed application completed but now the portal s showing application not completed. pls Wat s to be done

This is already solve right now, the portal was undergoing some changes as at that point in time.
Re: 2019/2020 Fuoye Admission (every Needs To Enter Federal University Oye-Ekiti) by Davidollad(m): 5:36pm On Sep 11
Flytime:
Has the departmental cut off mark after screening come out for fuoye

There as never been an official cut-off mark released for any course/department in Fuoye, so we are not expecting that to come out this year too.
Re: 2019/2020 Fuoye Admission (every Needs To Enter Federal University Oye-Ekiti) by Flytime: 8:56am On Sep 12
Davidollad:

There as never been an official cut-off mark released for any course/department in Fuoye, so we are not expecting that to come out this year too.
I heard admission list is out how true is that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unn Cut Off 4 All Department / Nigerian Tertiary Institution & Their Jamb UTME Cut-off Marks For 2013/14 / NOUN 2018/2019 GP Calculation Tool. Be The First To Use It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.