Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Would You Rather Be - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Would You Rather Be (937 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Rather Be by omega25red(m): 12:42am On May 04, 2007
Dont chop my head off for this one

WOULD YOU RATHER BE A KING IN HELL OR A SLAVE IN HEAVEN cool
Re: Would You Rather Be by Tornadoz(m): 7:58pm On May 04, 2007
Food for thought.
Re: Would You Rather Be by omega25red(m): 2:35pm On May 05, 2007
But you didn't answer the question undecided
Re: Would You Rather Be by somze(f): 3:38pm On May 05, 2007
I'm assuming this is a christian-only thread and if it is we already know the answer to that question. If however, you want a moslem or an atheist to respond to that question then even the thread falls short of making proper sense. ( i mean this in the best way possible)

We have atheists arguing in almost every christian thread and trying to invalidate claims you make concerning christianity. Moslems are doing thesame (this is not an attack on islam or atheism). You sef, look at it from an atheist point of view if you do not believe in God's existence why in the world would you believe in a heaven or a hell - it would be mere superstitions. A moslem that does not believe you will make heaven as a christian would have his own views on the subject too.

Battling with both atheism and islam on thesame thread is not an envious task besides threads exist where this is presently occuring. grin
Re: Would You Rather Be by firdaus4us: 5:41pm On May 05, 2007
Hell vs Paradise.
May your god answer your prayer by making you the king of the inmate of his Hell.
I would rather be a servant of king than the king of the jailbirds. I know you, omega25red, may prefer to be the king of the lunatic than the slave of the sane! Don't you?

Are you Servant of God?

According to Romans 6:16-18, 22:
"Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? But God be thanked, that ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you. Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness . . . But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life."

Note: If you say no, then you are a servant of Devil.
Re: Would You Rather Be by omega25red(m): 5:50pm On May 05, 2007
OMG wtf are you talking about it's a simple question just answer it i dont need you telling me that you know something about me because you think you are better christian or you think ill rather be the king of some jail birds <--wTF is that about anyway.

This is just a chance for people to think of their priorities when it comes to what's more important to them as far as their religious beliefs goes

Jeez it's very simple pick an answer jack hole angry

(1) (Reply)

Archbishop Peter Akinola Is In Time's 100 Most Influential People 2007 / Nigeria Theatres Shut By Sharia / Nothing Exists Without Christ!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.