Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

I Need The Help Of A Web Designer/developer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need The Help Of A Web Designer/developer (295 Views)

How I Started Soft drink business With The Help Of Nairalanders. / In 5 Days You Will Make $50 Using This System With The Help Of Your Smartphones / Mobilize Your Business By The Help Of Cheapest "Bulk- Sms" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need The Help Of A Web Designer/developer by Etsyl: 12:38pm On May 20, 2019
Please I'm in need of the services of a website designer. I want to start blogging and I have so many ways to monetize the blog but I want you to help me put everything in order.

And also, I'm a busy bee, so I would love to have an assistant; a moderator someone who can help manage or take care of the blog---- The MOD will be paid monthly.

If you can render any of the above services, please indicate by dropping a comment or your whatsapp contact.
Thank you.
Re: I Need The Help Of A Web Designer/developer by Bizmagnet: 12:45pm On May 20, 2019
Etsyl:
Please I'm in need of the services of a website designer. I want to start blogging and I have so many ways to monetize the blog but I want you to help me put everything in order.

And also, I'm a busy bee, so I would love to have an assistant; a moderator someone who can help manage or take care of the blog---- The MOD will be paid monthly.

If you can render any of the above services, please indicate by dropping a comment or your whatsapp contact.
Thank you.
I will design your blog for you. If interested, chat me up on 0812-341-9967
Re: I Need The Help Of A Web Designer/developer by Etsyl: 12:53pm On May 20, 2019
Bizmagnet:

I will design your blog for you. If interested, chat me up on 0812-341-9967
Check your whatsapp inbox
Re: I Need The Help Of A Web Designer/developer by Bizmagnet: 12:55pm On May 20, 2019
Etsyl:

Check your whatsapp inbox
Chatting up now already...
Re: I Need The Help Of A Web Designer/developer by iconix(m): 2:14pm On May 20, 2019
Etsyl:

Thank you.
let me help you manage the blog,chat me up 08140326801
Re: I Need The Help Of A Web Designer/developer by ZackOF: 5:04pm On May 20, 2019
Etsyl:

Thank you.
Hi. Am a freelance web developer, I design professional and quality sites. I will design your blog or website at an affordable rate. Let chat on WhatsApp @ 08160500329
Re: I Need The Help Of A Web Designer/developer by Nobody: 4:23am On May 21, 2019
Such good.

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Weed Seed To Grow Out My Hair / Top 10 Agribusineses To Start In 2019 / Business Deal .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.