Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Full Stack Developer Needed For A Project (closed) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Full Stack Developer Needed For A Project (closed) (692 Views)

Tutorial - Become Full-stack Developer With Node.js, Express, And Mongodb / Where Do You Start From, To Become A Full Stack Developer?here Is My Experience / Full Stack Developer Needed [remote] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Stack Developer Needed For A Project (closed) by ziziangel(m): 2:47pm On May 20, 2019
This is an outsourced job.

Below is the job details from the client

[i]I'm looking for a FULL-STACK developer to design, develop, and CODE both the front end and backend of a SERVICE referral system.

Budget is $700

Please respond ONLY if you have done something similar in the past and you are a FULL STACK developer

This job includes
- graphics
- design
- coding
- database setup
- programming

If you can pull this job, WhatsApp me on 08034330080 Email: Empiricalwriting@gmail.com. Skype; Nonso Onyejemezi
Re: Full Stack Developer Needed For A Project (closed) by InvisibleB: 4:14pm On May 20, 2019
Softclicktech you are needed
Re: Full Stack Developer Needed For A Project (closed) by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 20, 2019
ziziangel:
This is an outsourced job.

Below is the job details from the client

[i]I'm looking for a FULL-STACK developer to design, develop, and CODE both the front end and backend of a SERVICE referral system.

Budget is $700

Please respond ONLY if you have done something similar in the past and you are a FULL STACK developer

This job includes
- graphics
- design
- coding
- database setup
- programming

If you can pull this job, WhatsApp me on 08034330080 Email: Empiricalwriting@gmail.com. Skype; Nonso Onyejemezi

Lets talk about it.
Re: Full Stack Developer Needed For A Project (closed) by Nobody: 2:11am On May 21, 2019
Just beastly :-)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Pages With 23k & 12k Likes For Sale / for those of you that are on facebook add me up here / Website Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.