Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

[closed] - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / [closed] (905 Views)

Sony Xperia Z3+ For Sale / Sony Xperia Z3 Dual For Sale / Tecno W5 Lite For Sale At 25k.. Negotiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[closed] by fuxul(f): 7:13pm On May 21, 2019
moving to a new post

1 Like

Re: [closed] by Lotel: 7:28pm On May 21, 2019
10k are you game

1 Like

Re: [closed] by fuxul(f): 8:11pm On May 21, 2019
Lotel:
10k are you game
Nah, go a little further
Re: [closed] by icenti: 12:12am On May 22, 2019
Lotel:
10k are you game
Unless u are physically impaired that phone is only useful in the trash can
Re: [closed] by fuxul(f): 5:41am On May 22, 2019
icenti:

Maybe if you were tech reasonable, you'd know that a phone like this costs only 4-7k to fix. Any serious person would get this phone to use it and not even for the parts. I bought the screen, brand new 15k and you want me to sell the phone for 10k? ogbeni.
Re: [closed] by ddjay: 7:45am On May 22, 2019
fuxul:

Maybe if you were tech reasonable, you'd know that a phone like this costs only 4-7k to fix. Any serious person would get this phone to use it and not even for the parts. I bought the screen, brand new 15k and you want me to sell the phone for 10k? ogbeni.
Is it dual sim
Re: [closed] by Lotel: 8:34am On May 22, 2019
icenti:

LOL see what he even called the phone 'scrap'
That same 30k will get me a brand new tecno spark
So why then will I go for this for the same price
Re: [closed] by fuxul(f): 9:32am On May 22, 2019
ddjay:

Is it dual sim

yes
Re: [closed] by fuxul(f): 9:33am On May 22, 2019
Lotel:

that's your business, it says “negotiable” since you can't read
Re: [closed] by scarycuteface(m): 9:42am On May 22, 2019
tecno spark 3 is just 34K with nice camera
Lotel:
Re: [closed] by Lotel: 12:21pm On May 22, 2019
fuxul:

that's your business, it says “negotiable” since you can't read
Okay fine
Even if it is negotiable the last price you will give won't be less than 25k
25k plus 7k for repairs as you said **that's 32k
That amount will get me a brand new android phone that I know I can trust.. Cos a used phone can't be 100 percent trusted cos it has been used by someone.. And seeing as that phone, looks it might not be completely trusted..
No one can buy that phone with that amount range you're putting, the phone doesn't even have a back cover
The easiest way you can sell this phone is to take it to computer village.. And trust me, those guys won't buy it more than 10k.. If not even less
My advice tho..
Re: [closed] by fuxul(f): 4:15pm On May 22, 2019
Lotel:
Okay fine
Even if it is negotiable the last price you will give won't be less than 25k
25k plus 7k for repairs as you said **that's 32k
That amount will get me a brand new android phone that I know I can trust.. Cos a used phone can't be 100 percent trusted cos it has been used by someone.. And seeing as that phone, looks it might not be completely trusted..
No one can buy that phone with that amount range you're putting, the phone doesn't even have a back cover
The easiest way you can sell this phone is to take it to computer village.. And trust me, those guys won't buy it more than 10k.. If not even less
My advice tho..

they cant get it for 16k last
Re: [closed] by icenti: 7:33pm On May 22, 2019
fuxul:

That is scrap. there is no other word for it
Re: [closed] by fuxul(f): 7:41pm On May 22, 2019
icenti:

That is scrap. there is no other word for it

Not when it costs less than 7k to fix, for Ikeja it wouldn't cost more than 4. This phone hasn't even be used roughly, it looks brand new. Maybe your definition of scrap and mine are different, probably because foreign phones like this have a lot more value abroad. Obviously 16k is too expensive when you guys use cheap phones like itel, infinix, etc. smh.
Re: [closed] by icenti: 8:46pm On May 22, 2019
fuxul:

Not when it costs less than 7k to fix, for Ikeja it wouldn't cost more than 4. This phone hasn't even be used roughly, it looks brand new. Maybe your definition of scrap and mine are different, probably because foreign phones like this have a lot more value abroad. Obviously 16k is too expensive when you guys use cheap phones like itel, infinix, etc. smh.

Sorry to burst your bubbles... Once a phone has been repaired, i consider that phone scrap. irrespective of what was done in it. and no i have also used 12k to buy screen before and i dumped the phone that same month.
Peace out
Re: [closed] by fuxul(f): 9:01pm On May 22, 2019
icenti:

Sorry to burst your bubbles... Once a phone has been repaired, i consider that phone scrap. irrespective of what was done in it. and no i have also used 12k to buy screen before and i dumped the phone that same month.
Peace out

that's you, whatever you do isn't my business. this is a really rare phone to get here & serious people that'll value the parts are ones I made this post for, not someone that probably wants to buy it from me at cheap rate and sell it even higher. Even if it takes a year, whoever wants to buy it is free to. I'm not desperate for money, just business wise. Ciao, my dude.

(1) (Reply)

Awoof!! Get Glo 1.2 Gb Plus #500 For Just 500 Naira / Almost / 5 Telegram Bots That Can Always Be Of Help To You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.