Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / . (448 Views)

Pls Builders And Architects Your Attention Is Need Here / Who Should Supervise A Building Project; Architects, Builders Or Engineers / Help From Professional Builders And Also Something Non Builders Could Learn From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by naxclimpsey(m): 4:43pm On May 24, 2019
Re: . by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 24, 2019
My advice to you: get a qualified architect to ensure you don't spend more money on design errors.

The house my mom built was based on the same concept of sketching and building and I know how much we spent on adjustments afterwards.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 24, 2019
naxclimpsey:
Hello Architects, Civil Engineers, Builders and fellow Nairalanders please I drafted this 4 bedroom flat work. I did the sketch myself without any 3D design of the building. Please i need your views, constructive criticisms and possibly your corrections. I am about to give the sketch work to a builder to help bring to reality. Please help drop your opinions. Thank you all!!

P.S. The 4 bedroom flat will seat on a 48ft/100ft plot of land.

Get someone to do this design for you to avoid errors.
You didn’t include the block thickness.
Re: . by naxclimpsey(m): 5:36pm On May 24, 2019
segzy14:

Get someone to do this design for you to avoid errors.
You didn’t include the block thickness.

9 inches block for the length and breadth while 6 inches for the demarcations.

(1) (Reply)

Land Hidden Charges / Land With Cofo For N1.5M Selling On Promo For A Few Weeks - GBE Body Eey / REALTORS BUSINESS CONFERENCE "August Edition" Learn And Earn, 3RD AUGUST 2019.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.