Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Wordpress Help Please!!!!!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wordpress Help Please!!!!!!! (829 Views)

Wordpress Help / Onclick Event In Wordpress Help / Wordpress Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress Help Please!!!!!!! by vICADO97(m): 11:44pm On May 27, 2019
Hello, Please I created a site on WordPress which I would like to add a user Login page, User Register, forgot password, and also t add view profile.

Please, this is the most important part of it: How to add View balance, Upload funds, recent activity (to view all transactions being made on the user profile), a withdrawal button and also to add a button for user to fund his or her account which the balance will also be visible on this same user profile?

Thank YOu
Re: Wordpress Help Please!!!!!!! by Rindoflex(m): 11:57pm On May 27, 2019
Smiles.... I can create assist you with those but it's not free. You can check https://papngblog.com.ng and see my hand work. You can contact on Whatsapp by sending a text to 09023399630.
Note* I charge less grin
Re: Wordpress Help Please!!!!!!! by vICADO97(m): 12:01am On May 28, 2019
Rindoflex:
Smiles.... I can create assist you with those but it's not free. You can check https://papngblog.com.ng and see my hand work. You can contact on Whatsapp by sending a text to 09023399630.
Note* I charge less grin

Like How much Please
Re: Wordpress Help Please!!!!!!! by Rindoflex(m): 12:03am On May 28, 2019
vICADO97:

Like How much Please

Please slide to my dm on Whatsapp.
Re: Wordpress Help Please!!!!!!! by vICADO97(m): 12:12am On May 28, 2019
Rindoflex:

Please slide to my dm on Whatsapp.

check your inbox please
Re: Wordpress Help Please!!!!!!! by etoluw: 3:52am On May 28, 2019
vICADO97:
Hello, Please I created a site on WordPress which I would like to add a user Login page, User Register, forgot password, and also t add view profile.

Please, this is the most important part of it: How to add View balance, Upload funds, recent activity (to view all transactions being made on the user profile), a withdrawal button and also to add a button for user to fund his or her account which the balance will also be visible on this same user profile?

Thank YOu

WordPress already has user registration, login and forgotten password.

As for other features, you need i can help you write a plugin
Re: Wordpress Help Please!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:54am On May 28, 2019
vICADO97:

Thank YOu

If you're still having issues, pls call 0-8-1-3-8-6-6-3-6-9-7
Re: Wordpress Help Please!!!!!!! by Ezedikechinedu1(m): 7:30am On May 28, 2019
Rindoflex:
Note* I charge less grin
Beautiful website tell me how you created that top menu
Re: Wordpress Help Please!!!!!!! by vICADO97(m): 1:01pm On May 29, 2019
etoluw:

WordPress already has user registration, login and forgotten password.

As for other features, you need i can help you write a plugin

What about for users to register and login to each or their profiles

(1) (Reply)

Wordpress Developer I Need Your Assistance / Plz, To All Web And Adsense Gurus In The Room / Are You Ready To Take Your Business Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.