Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,006 members, 7,953,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:03 AM

In Need Of help - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / In Need Of help (849 Views)

!! Pls I Need Car To Buy Be Of Help !! / 2007 Honda Civic In Need Of Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of help by lillyontop(m): 12:24pm On May 29, 2019
Good morning people happy hand over day lol...
Please i am here for a solution on a particular problem I am facing....
when driving without air conditioner I observe the heat from the engine barn comes into the car beneath my dashboard directly to my legs and most times making the dash board heated thou I don't feel it when the ac is on.....
If the ac is on it seems not to be that cooling and also I can perceive odour and fumes from outside, inside the car while the air recycler is on lock and my windows up...
The air conditioner seems to be cold when the car isn't moving than when moving.....
I have tried checking under the dash board and I cant find where the air is coming from and I have also had an ac man to check and he wasn't able to find any leak as well....
Please anyone has been thru these situations before and conquer it please tell me how or where to come fix it
By the way the car is I am taking about it a 2010 Corolla
Thanks in advance
Re: In Need Of help by larrixauto2017(m): 12:51pm On May 29, 2019
lillyontop:
Good morning people happy hand over day lol...
Please i am here for a solution on a particular problem I am facing....
when driving without air conditioner I observe the heat from the engine barn comes into the car beneath my dashboard directly to my legs and most times making the dash board heated thou I don't feel it when the ac is on.....
If the ac is on it seems not to be that cooling and also I can perceive odour and fumes from outside, inside the car while the air recycler is on lock and my windows up...
The air conditioner seems to be cold when the car isn't moving than when moving.....
I have tried checking under the dash board and I cant find where the air is coming from and I have also had an ac man to check and he wasn't able to find any leak as well....
Please anyone has been thru these situations before and conquer it please tell me how or where to come fix it
By the way the car is I am taking about it a 2010 Corolla
Thanks in advance
hello sir the problem of the car we require eye inspection. are you in lagos? if yes then you can bring it down to our workshop. the recycle button might not be working and for the air condition not chilling we need to inspect that physically. thank you
Re: In Need Of help by lillyontop(m): 5:23pm On May 29, 2019
larrixauto2017:
hello sir the problem of the car we require eye inspection. are you in lagos? if yes then you can bring it down to our workshop. the recycle button might not be working and for the air condition not chilling we need to inspect that physically. thank you
Where is your office located at
Re: In Need Of help by larrixauto2017(m): 6:37pm On May 29, 2019
lillyontop:

Where is your office located at
Lagos sir if you want to come down to the workshop you will call the workshop manager. and tell him you are from (shegzthecarguy) 08165520837 and 08156087872 if you called you can let me know what he said thank you

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Most Common Signs Of Car Scams? / LR3 Remote Control Not Lock And Unlock Doors / Fore By Four

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.