Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Who Is Using Mobileadpilot - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Is Using Mobileadpilot (1248 Views)

Is Using Anti Adblock Against Google Adsense Policy? / Help On The Template A Blog Is Using pls webmaster / How To Tell Which Thene Avwebsite Is Using (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Using Mobileadpilot by nonnyblog: 4:21pm On May 29, 2019
if you are using mobileadpilot, DM via WhatsApp with this 08178346109
Re: Who Is Using Mobileadpilot by Surebet091: 4:32pm On May 29, 2019
[code][/code]

Re: Who Is Using Mobileadpilot by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 29, 2019
nonnyblog:
K
Re: Who Is Using Mobileadpilot by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:20am On Jun 05, 2019
nonnyblog:

THE MOBILEADPILOT STUFF IS FAKE..WARN EVERYONE
YOU WILL PAY 59USD, THE HE WILL ASK YOU TO PAY ANOTHER 45USD FOR LICENSE.......ITS JUST FAKE

Below is the FAKE download link:
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1MEdFrtv7rfnLuDzsuHwVY6qiAP-neC9L
Re: Who Is Using Mobileadpilot by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 05, 2019
valentineuwakwe:

THE MOBILEADPILOT STUFF IS FAKE..WARN EVERYONE
YOU WILL PAY 59USD, THE HE WILL ASK YOU TO PAY ANOTHER 45USD FOR LICENSE.......ITS JUST FAKE

Below is the FAKE download link:
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1MEdFrtv7rfnLuDzsuHwVY6qiAP-neC9L
This guy you refused to download the necessary files for it to work and you're shouting fake.

Your laptop is 2gb ram and u want to run a bot on it are u using magic or what.

You people self eh
Re: Who Is Using Mobileadpilot by hassinho707(m): 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2019
Please, nobody should fall for the scam o..... that Mobile adpilot guy has been trying to convince me for months but I always tell him I don't have money.... according to the screenshots he always send to me, he earns above $1000 per month. I always asked him to borrow me money to register it that I would pay him back, but for where? the guy no gree up till today.
The mobile adpilot is a scam o

1 Like

Re: Who Is Using Mobileadpilot by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:47pm On Jun 08, 2019
arenterprise:

This guy you refused to download the necessary files for it to work and you're shouting fake.

Your laptop is 2gb ram and u want to run a bot on it are u using magic or what.

You people self eh

stop talking trash and trying to deceive people here on nairaland. ...he has scam alot of persons with his Mobile pilot stuff n you are here defending him..which yeye laptop n yeye 2gb ram....it's just a matter of time
Re: Who Is Using Mobileadpilot by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
valentineuwakwe:

stop talking trash and trying to deceive people here on nairaland. ...he has scam alot of persons with his Mobile pilot stuff n you are here defending him..which yeye laptop n yeye 2gb ram....it's just a matter of time
I'm not defending him Mr Man I'm just saying that I'm using it so I don't know what the problem is and why u need another license
Re: Who Is Using Mobileadpilot by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
arenterprise:

I'm not defending him Mr Man I'm just saying that I'm using it so I don't know what the problem is and why u need another license

funny guy
Re: Who Is Using Mobileadpilot by GramaCorrector: 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
arenterprise:

I am sure you are one of their scammers na. Thats how they talk. Una day of reckoning go come. Keep scamming
Re: Who Is Using Mobileadpilot by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 09, 2019
GramaCorrector:

I am sure you are one of their scammers na. Thats how they talk. Una day of reckoning go come. Keep scamming
Thunder fire you.

Look at this idiot so I can't make a comment again

(1) (Reply)

Paragon Hard Disk Manager 17 Serial Key / What Is Responsive Web Design? / Paypal Funds For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.