Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farming (277 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farming by julietto: 10:01am On Jun 01, 2019
Real farmers, what's the situation of your crops seeing that it's just starting to rain
Re: Farming by Planet3xi: 10:04am On Jun 01, 2019
Lol @ Real farmers. Funny
Re: Farming by julietto: 10:08am On Jun 01, 2019
We have internet farmers too oo
Planet3xi:
Lol @ Real farmers. Funny
Re: Farming by Planet3xi: 10:10am On Jun 01, 2019
julietto:
We have internet farmers too oo

Its okay. Don't be like that. I don't have large farm but I sure know running irrigation isn't expensive and one needs to pyt this in place because the natural rainfall is not encouraging and insufficient for proper crop development.

So you see? I don't need to have a large farm to know this. One can be a good researcher and have more intellectual tools than an actual practitioner many times.
Re: Farming by julietto: 10:45am On Jun 01, 2019
Are you trying to say that the real farmers that don't have access to irrigation ain't professionals
Since you understand this irrigation system so well
How many people have you empowered with it

[quotwe author=Planet3xi post=78916504]

Its okay. Don't be like that. I don't have large farm but I sure know running irrigation isn't expensive and one needs to pyt this in place because the natural rainfall is not encouraging and insufficient for proper crop development.

So you see? I don't need to have a large farm to know this. One can be a good researcher and have more intellectual tools than an actual practitioner many times.[/quote]
Re: Farming by Planet3xi: 10:49am On Jun 01, 2019
Study to show yourself approved is what I'd say. Research should preceded productiveness. If this was done, the stunted crops would have been averted.

julietto:
Are you trying to say that the real farmers that don't have access to irrigation ain't professionals
Since you understand this irrigation system so well
How many people have you empowered with it

[quotwe author=Planet3xi post=78916504]

So you see? I don't need to have a large farm to know this. One can be a good researcher and have more intellectual tools than an actual practitioner many times.

(1) (Reply)

West African Farm 'bootcamp' Gets Green Entrepreneurs Into Shape / Piggery Farm For Let Or Lease And Equipment Needed In Ibadan Call 08099515923 / Make Cool Cash Supplying Charcoal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.