Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Ok - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Ok (763 Views)

Honda Accord 2000 Model First Body #850k Engine Gear Ac Ok / Sold!!!Honda Accord 2003 Engine,gear,ac Ok #990k / Which Inverter Will Be OK For My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ok by mrbillz(m): 11:50pm On Jun 01, 2019
Ok
Re: Ok by Kreamie(m): 11:58pm On Jun 01, 2019
Perez is cool. Had a deal that almost went south with him. I almost panicked but he kept reassuring me he was on top of the situation (which he was) all through till it was fixed.

You have nothing to worry about Chief. Perez has your back. smiley

mrbillz:
Has anyone heard from CC:Perezuche in a while? I have tried calling his number with different numbers but his line has been saying number busy for day. He’s not been online on WhatsApp!

I just need to know what’s going on. Reason for this post. I won’t call this a call out yet. Until I know what’s going on.

Cc: dragnet

1 Like

Re: Ok by mrbillz(m): 9:24am On Jun 02, 2019
Just been worried I haven’t been able to reach him. He’s not been online on WhatsApp too
Kreamie:
Perez is cool. Had a deal that almost went south with him. I almost panicked but he kept reassuring me he was on top of the situation (which he was) all through till it was fixed.

You have nothing to worry about Chief. Perez has your back. smiley

Re: Ok by pzgadgets(m): 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2019
mrbillz:
Just been worried I haven’t been able to reach him. He’s not been online on WhatsApp too
angry angry
See as i dey look you, so you even created this thread before contacting me, when according to you, you had my girl’s number!!
Re: Ok by mrbillz(m): 4:03pm On Jun 05, 2019
Well, The guy who quoted this thread gave me. It was when I tried calling her I figured I saved her number since last year. Only created this to know if I could get alternative way of reaching you. I’m sure I didn’t go wrong with that. At least it was through her I was able to get your other number. It’s all well and good tho!

Sorry if this didn’t meet you right and for the inconveniences
pzgadgets:

angry angry
See as i dey look you, so you even created this thread before contacting me, when according to you, you had my girl’s number!!

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Need Of Tech Products To Market Or Sell. / Hp Elitebook X360 1030 G2 / IPHONE 7 PLUS 32G Factory Unlocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.