Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Creative Writer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Creative Writer (235 Views)

Content/creative Writer / A Good Creative Writer Is Needed / Creative Writer Needed ASAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creative Writer by monimekaz(m): 11:01am On Jun 06, 2019
Ladies and gentleman I am who I am ; I am definitely not Him . He is the creator and I am just creative . You want the best content on your website? Or on your blog? Social Media pages ? I am the only one created by the creator to be creative to make you get that conversion you need. I will write on any niche : Politics,Sport,Lifestyle, business, tech ;name it guys ,I am simply creatively outstanding at writing .

Get your mind out of what I have written before but be glad about what I am about to write for you . It is the exact content that will make your goals achievable. Brevity is the sole of wit , people ! Have I told you I write for fun? Well! I write for the money .Two naira: one word and I write at least 1001 words (minimum) per article .Find out more by contacting jncharles25@gmail.com or 2348057264182 . SEO, SEM, PPC ,Analytics- if you know what those things mean ; well done!! If not they are digital marketing parlance .I do that too .Hit me up and let's do business creatively beyond common sense . Thank you!
Re: Creative Writer by monimekaz(m): 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2019
Writing and Rewriting ..let's make it happen ..That is what I do !!!

(1) (Reply)

Effective Hair Growth Oil / Pen That Video. Video Camera Pen / CRS Garment Factory Task Force To Launch New Productivity Guideline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.