Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Help: Failed Transaction And multi Debit While Booking Airspace With Zenith Card - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help: Failed Transaction And multi Debit While Booking Airspace With Zenith Card (753 Views)

Airlines Told To Avoid Afghanistan Airspace As Emirates Airline Suspends Flights / Nigerian Airspace Reopening: Share Your Travel Experience Post-lockdown / Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Failed Transaction And multi Debit While Booking Airspace With Zenith Card by pimper24: 2:08pm On Jun 08, 2019
I was debited two times over failed transaction while booking flight on a peace website with Zenith Visa card.
One wrong debit was actually reversed after lodging complaint while the second still hangs till date.
I have called Zenith Customer care and contacted Airspace too. While Airpeace said the money is with Zenith, Zenith has maintained absolute silence over the issue that is up to 4 months now. The only thing zenith customer care people I contacted even at the headquarters could say was that they will attend to the issue and I won't hear anything again.
I wrote a letter to CBN Consumer Directorate and no response till date. I also wrote to Consumer protection Council and all I receive is periodic email telling me the stages of my Complaint till date.
The hardship I suffered as a result of the wrong debit alone is quite huge not to talk of the non reversal of the money, also, not saying anything about it. I missed an interview because I was running around to see who to raise money from; two debits of air fare money is not beans, in fact they took everything in my account.
I am still incurring expenses, not just begging to have back my money but a reliable information as to how or when it would be given back to me or what exactly happened.
The only written reply I got was air peace saying that they don't have my money.

Re: Help: Failed Transaction And multi Debit While Booking Airspace With Zenith Card by ifyalways(f): 3:57pm On Jun 08, 2019
Sorry. Very common occurence with online payments in Nigeria. Best bet, the book on hold go inside banking hall to pay or pay via transfer or quickteller .

If it fails once, give atleast three hours before trying again.

I hope you'd get your money back.

1 Like

Re: Help: Failed Transaction And multi Debit While Booking Airspace With Zenith Card by fergieboy: 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
Very small problem

Cc zenith bank on twitter and lay your complaint

Thank me later

(1) (Reply)

Can I Still Travel To Lagos From Onitsha On Monday? / Cheapest Way To Send Items To Finland / Top 10 African Countries Where Workers Earn The Highest Average Monthly Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.