Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,086 members, 7,953,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:55 PM

How Long Does It Take To Produce A Track ??? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How Long Does It Take To Produce A Track ??? (442 Views)

Got A Track, U Need Mix N Mastered? / Got A Track, U Need Mix N Mastered? / Why Does It Not Matter When It’s Davido? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take To Produce A Track ??? by GoldenBeast: 3:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
Hello nairalanders,
A friend of mine is interested in making his Eletronic promotion (E.P) album but he has no studio experience....

Co-Nairalanders feel free to share your ideas..

CC: Lalasticlala
: Mynd44
: Seun
Re: How Long Does It Take To Produce A Track ??? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2019
Depends on the Artist, producer & sound engineer.

Artist: If you got talent, voicing should be easy, just be sure to provide price set by the studio. If you start pricing your work at the studio, it'll quench the producer's creativity & morale. Don't go to just any studio. Listen to works from the producer in the same studio you intend to work. If you need to take your producer to another studio, be sure that its a studio he has worked in before and understands the sound dynamics of the place.

Producers: Don't work with a producer who is melancholic unless your song will greatly benefit from it. Get a producer with good reviews & not because he's your friend's friend who works cheap. I repeat, never source a producer based on price. Test his knowledge through his works. Listen to his works and compare with other producers. This is very important to finding the best producer for your song. Don't get a Fuji producer & expect R&B production while you plan to feature a rap to your song. Sounds like creativity but its utter chaos.

Engineers: One wrong tweak from this dept can make or break your sound. Mix mastering is the soul of any sound edit. Some mixes are done by same producer while some high end studios have engineers who study sound dynamics and can mix better than what is expected of the song.

Back to your question. Give it 3 days for a perfect song. One day for sharing song ideas with producer & create sample beat for practice. Day 2 for voicing. Day 3 for corrections & edit.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Produce A Track ??? by GoldenBeast: 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2019
CC; @airmark
Re: How Long Does It Take To Produce A Track ??? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2019
If you need constructive review on your song, I'd be happy to do it for free. I'm a nonprofessional producer, song writer sound engineer, graphic designer & music coach.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Produce A Track ??? by GoldenBeast: 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2019
Thanks @beatcoins
(1)are u in lagos
(2)can u provide ur digit ?
Re: How Long Does It Take To Produce A Track ??? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 14, 2019
beatcoins:
If you need constructive review on your song, I'd be happy to do it for free. I'm a nonprofessional producer, song writer sound engineer, graphic designer & music coach.

Boss I for drop it what’sapp contact? Thanks
Re: How Long Does It Take To Produce A Track ??? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2019
GoldenBeast:
Thanks @beatcoins
(1)are u in lagos
(2)can u provide ur digit ?

Now based in Jos. Still interested in digit?

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take To Produce A Track ??? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2019
beatcoins:

Now based in Jos. Still interested in digit?

Yup
knc:

Boss I for drop it what’sapp contact? Thanks
Hello bros. I replied your mail
Re: How Long Does It Take To Produce A Track ??? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 14, 2019
knc:

Yup
0705-901-9445 (whatsapp)
Re: How Long Does It Take To Produce A Track ??? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2019
beatcoins:
0705-901-9445 (whatsapp)

Better thanks
Will chat u now

(1) (Reply)

A Song Which Wizkid Was Featured On Enters Billboard's Hot 100 For The Second Ti / Hunting High And Low Music Sheet (a-ha Music Score) In PDF And MP3 / [audio] Dayo Chino – Opor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.