Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / . (1493 Views)

I'm in dire need of a job / N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo / I Need A Job In Benin City Or Delta State (warri) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by HopeAlive16(f): 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
Re: . by gmacnoms(m): 8:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
HopeAlive16:
I need help..please someone should help me with a job in Benin city or Asaba. I need this, a whole lot depends on it.
I am a banking and finance graduate, with 2 years work experience in sales and administrative operations.
I have nothing to offer but my sincere gratitude. You will be giving my 2019 a meaning because i have been searching for a job since the year began and i will be eternally grateful.
*Please don't ignore
give it a try. Don't know if it's still open. God increase You

1 Like

Re: . by HopeAlive16(f): 8:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
Re: . by gmacnoms(m): 10:34am On Jun 16, 2019

1 Like

Re: . by HopeAlive16(f): 6:20am On Jun 18, 2019
Re: . by gmacnoms(m): 10:38pm On Jun 20, 2019
HopeAlive16:
I still need one desperately
I was banned for four days because I posted that link. The link was also removed.
Re: . by Lagosvibes(m): 11:03pm On Jun 20, 2019
We specialize in the installation of decorative stamped concrete floor designs. We have differnt colours and varieties of designs. We can also work in any part of the country.
Our floors are very durable and affordable. Try us today and you will never regret you did.

https://m.facebook.com/floorstampedconcrete/

Call us today 08102124523

Re: . by HopeAlive16(f): 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2019
Re: . by gmacnoms(m): 2:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
HopeAlive16:

So sorry about that. Maybe its not allowed. Thanks for your effort.
follow t..me/WakaWaka9ja
Remove one do after d "t" . It's a telegram channel that posts Jobs on a daily. I'm sure you'll stumble on some that fit you and your location
Re: . by HopeAlive16(f): 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
Re: . by HopeAlive16(f): 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
Re: . by Deelola(f): 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
kindly reply your DM.
Re: . by HopeAlive16(f): 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2019
Deelola:
kindly reply your DM.
I have replied.
Re: . by bluetopaz: 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2019
Deelola:
kindly reply your DM.

Hi Deelola, if by any chance you could assist me too, I'd appreciate it . I just permanently relocated to Benin city and even though I got an offer outside Benin city, I am somehow tied here for personal reasons .
Re: . by Deelola(f): 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2019
bluetopaz:

Hi Deelola, if by any chance you could assist me too, I'd appreciate it . I just permanently relocated to Benin city and even though I got an offer outside Benin city, I am somehow tied here for personal reasons .
if you meet the following requirements,kindly send a DM--must have a Bsc,below 28 ,can work in a financial sector in Benin
Re: . by bluetopaz: 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2019
Deelola:

if you meet the following requirements,kindly send a DM--must have a Bsc,below 28 ,can work in a financial sector in Benin
Thanks for your response. Will do
Re: . by Emassy(m): 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
Edo Lottery is a vast growing lottery platform inaugurated by the Edo state government and Mr. Godwin Obaseki for employment and wealth distribution. Agents are needed across the country. Training will soon commence at the head office situated in benin city, edo state.

QUALIFICATION : Please note that there is no qualifications or experience required.

RESPONSIBILITY: Just interested people who want to be agents AND own shops to make money for themselves.Shops are to be sizeable enough to occupy the edo lottery terminal and also a few computer for virtual football betting as that is also included.

SALARY: This is strictly based on commissions. Agents earn commissions from their daily sales. Commissions can vary from N3000 to even N30, 000 daily. Depending on your location.

FEE: There is no fee required as everything is provided by the edo state government. All that is needed is to have a shop. Terminals and bonds would be made available f or even free.

Re: . by Kingzy4pep(m): 4:53am On Aug 30, 2019
Deelola:

Re: . by Osamedee: 11:17am On Oct 07, 2019
Urgent vacancy
Role: Service Tellers
Locations: Delta and Edo
Requirements:
Must be below 28 years
OND & NCE holders only
Remuneration : N68,000 plus Pension and Medical cover
1st phase Interview holds tomorrow 8 October with successful candidates final interview on Thursday 10 October 2019.
Qualified applicants should send CVs to chigbo@trimconsult.co.uk with job title and preferred location as the subject of the email.
Re: . by Rulex: 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
Gold Peak Electronics
Job Role: Account Assistant
Job Description: Keep all necessary account books and entries.
*Carry out all tasks related to accounting
Experience- Nill
Salary- 30,000 – 40,000
Qualification: Minimum of Hnd/B.Sc in Accounting & Economics.
Professional certification in ACCA/ICAN is an added advantage.
Application deadline: November 28, 2020
Interested candidate should send their CV and application to hr@goldpeakng.com using ACCOUNT ASSISTANT as subject of the mail, or submit in person at our office 238 ugbowo Lagos Road, opposite uwasota junction, Benin City, Edo State.
Note: Only successful Candidate will be contacted.

Job Role: Internal Auditor
Job Description: Participate in monthly Audit process and keep records.
Interface with tax authorities as directed.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years in audit.
Salary: 40,000 – 60,000
Qualification: Minimum of Hnd/B.Sc in Accounting.
Professional certification in ACCA/ICAN is an added advantage.
Interested candidate should send their CV and application to hr@goldpeakng.com using INTERNAL AUDITOR as subject of the mail, or submit in person at our office 238 ugbowo Lagos Road, opposite uwasota junction, Benin City, Edo State.

Job Role: Sales Representative
Job Description: Responsible for selling of company products and services to customers
Experience: Minimum of 1 year in sales of product.
Salary: 15,000 – 20,000
Qualification: Minimum of Ond and above

Goldpeak Restaurant
Job Role: Restaurant Supervisor
Job Description: Supervise/ manage a quick service Restaurant
Experience: 2 years and above
Salary: 30,000- 35,000
Interested candidate should send their CV and application to hr@goldpeakng.com using RESTAURANT SUPERVISOR as subject of the mail, or submit in person at our office 238 ugbowo Lagos Road, opposite uwasota junction, Benin City, Edo State.

Job Role: Baker
Job Field: Bakery department
Experience: 1 year and above
Interested candidate should send their CV and application to hr@goldpeakng.com using BAKER as subject of the mail, or submit in person at our office 238 ugbowo Lagos Road, opposite uwasota junction, Benin City, Edo State.

Job Role: Office Assistant/Cleaner
Job role: General office cleaning and assisting the store personnel
Experience: Nill
Salary Range: 10,000 - 15,000
Interested candidate should send their CV and application to hr@goldpeakng.com using OFFICE ASSISTANT as subject of the mail, or submit in person at our office 238 ugbowo Lagos Road, opposite uwasota junction, Benin City, Edo State.

Role: Driver/Marketer
Qualification: SSCE and Above
Job Description: A Driver/Marketer for a Fast Food Restaurant that will deliver/Market foods & pastry to customers via company vehicle.
Requirements:
Must be Outspoken and speak fluently
Must be Proactive and Ready to work
Must have a valid driver’s License
Must be jovial and have good customer care attribute
Interested Applicants should send their CV and application letter to hr@goldpeakng.com Using MARKETER/DRIVER as subject of mail, or submit in person at our office 238 ugbowo Lagos Road, opposite uwasota junction, Benin City, Edo State.

(1) (Reply)

Uba Test At Law Sch / About Dpr / Marketing Executives Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.