Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

The Mindset Of The One Who Will Eventually Win - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mindset Of The One Who Will Eventually Win (160 Views)

They Will Eventually Know That GOD Rule Extend To Their Kingdom / The Lost Will Eventually Realize They Have Been Working For Satan / Decay Of Brother Kelly: The Character That Stinks Will Eventually Sink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mindset Of The One Who Will Eventually Win by lightblazingnow(m): 8:02am On Jun 16, 2019
Yes, don't assume that you will continue to act the way you have been behaving and also expect stuff's to change the way you want, isn't going to work.

There is a predetermined, preordained and preplanned mindset of the Almighty to all of his people starting from the first begotten son to all of his beloved characters to display. Let your light shine that men may see your good works and give thanks to God Almighty for his good work which he's at work in us both to think and to do of his beloved pleasure. Which he recreated us for selfsame purpose, for good and perfect work.

ALMIGHTY God is building character and not churches as you all attend fellowship several places and claim to be a member of such organisations but without commitment and responsibilities sworned to uphold for the rest of your life. Similar to the marriage vows you claim to sworned but places no significant important to it. Why are you all so desperate for the wind, you are chasing after nothing, where you are going there is no way there and their lives are vanity.

Hebrews 1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Did you noticed how the scriptures places greater importance to character more than anything??

Because you have loved just to be the good Samaritan and hated iniquity. That's his mindset.

You can never win without winners established mindset in you. Winners do not steal, and will never kill to have. And most importantly because they are divine builders they will never destroy anyone for anything. Did you hear us??

And the scriptures also mentioned "above your fellows" your fellows, interesting, wow, so it's true that there are species like my lord CHRIST JESUS, just to know that alone will automatically establish you on the solid rock. You remembered what our Lord Jesus Christ said to Peter??

When he told the Lord "you are CHRIST

Matthew 16:16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

16:19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Praise God Almighty for everlastingly, let all of his creation appear in adorable Super Holy outfit to worship the one who knows it all and loved us and called us to inherit blessing because we are his heritage and his possession.

What you know is the normal houses, the foundation on which your character is being built a spiritual house, not like the house you see around, but invisible character which many thought will be hidden but when they behave, they disgrace themselves oblivious of the fact that their home is fallen, the castle crashes.

Because of the urgency of this message and its importance, and the lack of time to put them properly together, we are going to outline a few more mindset of the winner.

Philippians 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 2:11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

2:14 Do all things without murmurings and disputings: 2:15 That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; 2:16 Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.

2:17 Yea, and if I be offered upon the sacrifice and service of your faith, I joy, and rejoice with you all. 2:18 For the same cause also do ye joy, and rejoice with me.

What a glorious mindset, what intelligence, oh how so many miss the lonely path because you didn't see some of your great friends walking up the highest call??

Let this kind of mind be established in you in CHRIST JESUS name. Amen.
Re: The Mindset Of The One Who Will Eventually Win by lightblazingnow(m): 8:58am On Jun 16, 2019
Glory

(1) (Reply)

It Is Written, Beloved!! / I Am Strongly Advice You!! / Only Those Whom The Lord...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.